PDA

View Full Version : FW Nurgle Plague Hulk

PedroKantor
11-26-2009, 08:36 AM
Hey all,
So did anyone else order this from Forgeworld? Anyone receive theirs yet? It been a month since I've ordered mine (I live in the US) and I have not gotten it yet. I've also sent them 2 email asking about the order and have not received a reply. I quite bummed about the lack of customer service here. Any thoughts as to what I should do?

Cryl
11-26-2009, 08:48 AM
I'd just hang on a month isn't too long for FW stuff especially this close to Christmas tbh... I've waited nearly 3 months for stuff in the past and I live no more than 40 miles from Warhammer World!

Also I don't believe FW pay much attention to their email box, your best bet might be to ring them although that might be tricky and expensive due to timezones and distance.

Xas
11-27-2009, 02:39 PM
I once wrote an email... about two years ago... bever got a reply.

call them and usually you have your problems dealth with asap.

another good hint is to never order a totall below 250pounds. on express i get my stuff within 2 days (continental europ).

snikrot
11-27-2009, 06:58 PM
i would just wait a little longer or just call them

Night System
11-28-2009, 12:28 PM
My only experience with a forgeworld order was two sets of tyranid warrior wings, they took a good two months to have them shipped, and i only live a 30 minute drive from the factory. I would sit tight, they will arrive soon enough.

PedroKantor
11-30-2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks, my 3rd email to them was the charm. Said it is being taken care of... whatever that means :D
I will patiently wait another month then I guess it will be on if it still hasn't arrived.
-eric

Gotthammer
11-30-2009, 10:54 AM
Bizzarely I recieved my Watchtower of Amon Sul today. Why so bizzare? When you factor in timezones it arrived the day before it should have been dispached (though the postage said it was sent by GW customer service, not Forge World itself).