PDA

View Full Version : Sisters of Battle and eviserators

TheStarkLord
10-29-2013, 02:58 PM
ok so i have been reading over the new sister's codex for a few days now and i have one issue i could sure use some help answering.

in the melee war gear list (page 65) it lists the eviscerator as being able to be used by a canoness, priest, or a seraphim superior. but in their respective sections when you click the melee options button it says the priest is the only model that can purchase one.

so my question is first does anyone else have this issue in their version. and second if this is true in other people's books then which is right, the war gear list or the tabs?

thanks for the help in advance everyone.

chicop76
10-29-2013, 03:33 PM
I hope for army wide eviserators again. That would make my day.

TheStarkLord
10-29-2013, 03:38 PM
They would be nice (especially since i have a bunch of sister superiors converted with them from the old witch hunter codex days) but not necessary. the only models i would really want one on are a canoness, serphim superior, and celestians. If i can get two out of the three from the war gear list in the current codex i'd be happy.
army wide just give superiors power maces/axes or combi weapons. the combi's go a long way for sisters in my experience.

silashand
10-29-2013, 04:13 PM
I have the epub version and it lists the Canonness and Priest as the only ones able to take an Eviscerator:

* Canoness and Ministorum Priest only.

If I had to guess it's because those are the only two models that come with them (except Repentias, of course, who have them by default)

TheStarkLord
10-29-2013, 04:39 PM
OK well that is something. that means there is a mistake in either the epub, ios or both versions (i have the ios version). But at least it says in your version that the canoness can take one as well. that makes me feel a bit better.

thanks for the help.
So I guess we can say for now that the Canoness can grab one as an upgrade.