Troops- terminator squad with cyclone
Terminator squad with assault cannon
5man tac squad w m. Gun and combi melta in drop pod
5 man tac squad w m. Gun and combi melta in drop pod
5 man tac squad w flamer and combi flamer in drop pod

Fast- 2 nephilim jet fighters with avengers

Heavy- 5 devastators with 3 lascannons and 1 missile launcher
2 whirlwinds

I mostly play against Eldar and CSM. I friggin hate wave serpents... But enemy troops are always brittle where WW decimate.

Anggul
10-30-2013, 02:53 AM
I think Nephilim should stick with the Lascannons. They're still overpriced and meh and inferior to Stormtalons, but at least they have some kind of punch that way.

wh14sxb
10-31-2013, 06:43 AM
noted. I like the 5 shots, but twin-linked AP2 is nice. I will test it tonight.

chicop76
10-31-2013, 06:53 AM
I think you should run Belial instead since you are not running bikes. Unless you are running bikes and terminatos Azreal comes off being akward to run.

1. Can't ds with terminators
2. Can't really join bikes.

He does work well with non storm shield terms in a landraider.

wh14sxb
11-01-2013, 09:32 AM
Well I had them both rolling with a melta squad in drop pod together. Tacmarines with a 4++ is cool along with 2 guys to soak in with 2+ armor.

However!!! With 3 lascannons, 4 meltas, 3 krak missiles, 1 assault cannon, 2 plasma shots and 2 krak grenades. I was unable to deal more than 3 HP to different vehicles and only behold the awesome 2 pens my meltas made, blew off shuriken catapults....it was epic fail anti armor. My devs constantly hit, always failed to even glance :/ with my awful turn 1 strike, the game still ended his Jain Zar, 3 wave serpents and 5 guardian. I had 1 nephilim.

I think the list is solid I just need to roll the averages and certainly be more careful with how I move the HQ's to utilize them best.

Everything Azrael does for fairly cheap is incredible. Belial only benefits the terminators, no +ldrship or invuln to unit or choosing warlord trait. However his deep striking ability is awesome.

wh14sxb
11-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Also, sticking with avenger on nephilim. I hate only firing 1 shot at armor hoping to do something for 180pts. Having 10 shots and just raking down infantry is what I think he's best at and hopefully I have enough anti armor or I can get rear. Says the guy who whiffed 18 anti armor shots :)