PDA

View Full Version : WH40 Batreps and editing software...

Lost Vyper
10-28-2013, 03:45 AM
Hi,

I was wondering, what kind of editing software people use when making awesome batreps? I myself have a PC and i use Sony Vegas (some older version...) and iīve been fairly happy with that one.

Only issues iīve come up with, are always with the sound input, mainly when doing the narration. I have a usb-headset (Microsoft) and it has never worked properly. I get the sound in from the microphone (obviously, as you have heard :) ), but i have to use another set of headphones, for listening the audiotrack form the filmed clips. Suddenly the Microsoft headphones stopped working. I tried loads of tricks, but no dice.This bothered me and i decided to buy a cheap headset (just to try it out) with 2 plugs (one for the mic and one for the headphones) to correct the problem...WRONG...with the new headset, i heard the audio, but the mic didnīt work...and to top that off...i investigated the audio problem more deeper and the trick was (thatīs PC for your a**) just to change the usb-port and Windows installed the drivers and now iīm back to square one, with extra set of headphones :o ...

I donīt know why i think this comes as a surprise, iīve been selling PCīs (and now Macīs) since 1997...

- Lost Vyper