PDA

View Full Version : Forgeworld units in GW Apocalypse book?

Kyban
10-10-2013, 02:16 PM
I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. I heard some of the forgeworld units got rules updates in the new GW apocalypse book but can't find if that's true or not or a list of units in the book. Can anyone help me out?

DrLove42
10-10-2013, 02:27 PM
Its true, FW used to have a list on their website.

Its mostly FW stuff that was in the first Apoc book though

Kyban
10-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Any non-apocalypse units? I remember someone being told the necron sentry pylons and tesseract ark were in there.

Mr.Pickelz
10-10-2013, 04:02 PM
Models like the Thunderhawk, and Garganuan Squiggoth are in the GW Apoc Book. However, things like the Grey Knights Thunderhawk, Big Squiggoth (yes, there is a difference) and things that can be used in regular games, are in the FW book. The GW book focuses purely on Apoc. standard units (stuff you will only see in Apoc.) and FW's has a combination of the two. (Apoc. and regular 40k)

Tyrendian
10-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Any non-apocalypse units? I remember someone being told the necron sentry pylons and tesseract ark were in there.

yeah that was my fail I guess... thought I'd read IA Apoc when he meant GW Apoc...

Renegade
10-11-2013, 11:20 AM
I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. I heard some of the forgeworld units got rules updates in the new GW apocalypse book but can't find if that's true or not or a list of units in the book. Can anyone help me out?

You effectively need the GW Apoc book to use superheavies as that is where the basic rules for them (movement and the like) are.

Kyban
10-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the answers, I guess I won't be getting it any time soon.