PDA

View Full Version : Keecai's WIP Contemptor Dread Conversion

Keecai
10-04-2013, 09:39 AM
Hello,
Its been a while since I last got around to making anything new, but here is my latest offering....

This mech acts as a counts as Contemptor Mortis Dread.
It is armed with Assault Cannons and the missile pods count for the Cyclones.

The arms are removable and magnetised so can change weapon options.... never did get around to making any others however.

The pilot is a basic marine with an catachan bandana head.

This is one of the 3, only posted one as they are all very much the same, differing slightly in stance only.

Anyway let me know your thoughts.

Anyone want to hazard a guess at the parts I used to make this....52025203520452055206

ElectricPaladin
10-04-2013, 09:48 AM
This is really sweet. Excellent conversion!

Houghten
10-04-2013, 11:25 AM
Anyone want to hazard a guess at the parts I used to make this....

Aside from the multiple rocket pods and the Catachan head, it seems to be mostly Stormtalon and Dreadknight...

DWest
10-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Looks to be all Stormtalon and Dreadknight, except the arm pods appear to use the gun-covers from the Stormraven turret guns for bulk. It looks like the shoulder sockets are made from the rotator cuff from the Stormtalon chin turret?

Sly
10-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Aside from the multiple rocket pods and the Catachan head, it seems to be mostly Stormtalon and Dreadknight...

I was going to guess a mixture of a Loki and a MadCat, with the missile launchers from a Thor, and legs from the Dreadknight. But I think you're more right.

Pauly Addams
10-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Awesome, I love mecha 'counts as' models :D