PDA

View Full Version : Well hello.

Counttheseven
11-22-2009, 08:45 AM
New to bells. I really love 40k. I'm a newer player. I wish I had started it earlier in my life, I'm 32 now. My army of choice and most likely til the end of my days is Nurgle. I say Nurgle instead of Deathguard because I'm more of a Typhus than a Mortarion. I say lets head out across the universe untethered and spread as much plague and despair as we can!
I just got(and assembled) a greater daemon of Nurgle. I gotta say its massive, disgusting, and awesome. Can't wait to paint and field him. His plaguebringer is badass looking. Thinking about doing Some greenstuff work in him.... I wanted to give him the Andre the giant one shoulder black unitard and have him dragging a trashcan around in honor of Danny Devitos "trashman" wrestler from "Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia". Me and a pal talked about it last night. I havent primed him yet so I think I'm gonna do it.
Well, I look forward to hanging out here and talking with you guys about 40k and such. I'm gonna go get the green stuff out of the other room...

Bigred
11-22-2009, 09:03 AM
Welcome to the Lounge!

Its always nice to have other followers of Grandfather Nurgle about.

Counttheseven
11-22-2009, 11:07 AM
ty and excellent *wrings hands*

MarshalAdamar
11-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Welcome aboard!

Lindargo
11-22-2009, 01:20 PM
lol! Welcome to BOLS, id shake your hand but id rather not catch the Nurgle's Rot, so just stay over there will you? :D

Counttheseven
11-22-2009, 03:34 PM
haha! I'll stay over here...but ill cough a hello at you! Thanks for the welcome guyz.

person person
11-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Welcome count.