PDA

View Full Version : 1500 Points of Undead Robot Goodness – Competitive?

Whereswaldo
09-30-2013, 04:54 PM
Necron Overlord (Warscythe, Resurrection Orb, Mind Shackle Scarabs, Sempiternal Weave) – 160
{Attached to the Unit of 20 Necron Warriors}

Royal Court (2 Harbingers of Destruction, Solar Pulse, Harbinger of the Storm, Lighting Crystal, Harbinger of Transmogrification, Harp of Dissonance) – 180
{The Necron Warrior Units inside Ghost Arks have a Harbingers of Destruction attached to them a piece; The Unit of Necron Immortals have a Harbinger of the Storm attached to them; The Unit of 20 Necron Warriors have a Harbinger of Transmogrification attached to them}

Necron Warriors (20 Necron Warriors) – 260
Necron Warriors (5 Necron Warriors, Ghost Ark) – 180
Necron Warriors (5 Necron Warriors, Ghost Ark) –180
Necron Immortals (10 Necron Immortals with Gauss Blasters, Night Scythe) – 270

Annihilation Barge (Tesla Cannon)– 90

= 1500

The Overlord with a res orb is attached to a 20 man warrior block which should be hard to take down (transmog tek should help slowing assault & the harp could be useful), the block will more than likely (depending on terrain) be flanked by the ghost arks.

Having 5 AV 13 vehicles with a 20 man warrior block should make target priority difficult (if you go for the warriors / ghost arks it leaves the annihilation barges open to wreck things and vice versa)

The immortals have gauss and a storm tek for solid anti-armor for the last 10 points I had leftover I gave the tek a lighting crystal to make being charged more manageable (I originally was going to go telsa on the immortals, but giving my main matchups I feel the ap 4 would work better - and the gauss glance with a storm tek would allow for whatever armored unit the squad shoots at to be destroyed)

Thoughts on how it will far? My main matchups are Orks, Eldar, Tau, Dark Eldar, Nids

Whereswaldo
09-30-2013, 06:41 PM
had to update and add in the tremortek / semp weave on the list because I doubled up on teks but not courts.

Dave Mcturk
10-01-2013, 01:14 PM
wot no wraith... ?