PDA

View Full Version : Any info about Luna Wolves from Forgeworld?

ChacoStylez
09-29-2013, 04:54 PM
These Gamesday pics and the Horus reveal got me thinking, has Forgeworld mentioned if they would do anything Luna Wolves related for their Horus Heresy line?

They have made the brass etchings and transfers, was hoping to hear news about more like shoulder pads and rhino/landraider doors and such.

White Tiger88
09-29-2013, 07:04 PM
These Gamesday pics and the Horus reveal got me thinking, has Forgeworld mentioned if they would do anything Luna Wolves related for their Horus Heresy line?

They have made the brass etchings and transfers, was hoping to hear news about more like shoulder pads and rhino/landraider doors and such.

Just use the sons of Horus Kits and paint them a different scheme.

Cactus
09-29-2013, 07:35 PM
I wish they would as well, but I think I may use some Space Wolf bits to convert a few things.

ChacoStylez
09-29-2013, 07:50 PM
Just use the sons of Horus Kits and paint them a different scheme.

Wouldn't work well White Tiger88, the Eye of Horus was not prevalent on the legion while they were the Luna Wolves. The fluff bunny and completionis in me won't compromise in that.

White Tiger88
09-29-2013, 08:13 PM
Wouldn't work well White Tiger88, the Eye of Horus was not prevalent on the legion while they were the Luna Wolves. The fluff bunny and completionis in me won't compromise in that.

You could just get the Legion armor kits then add space wolve bitz like is said above.

Marshal_Loss
09-30-2013, 09:40 AM
They've stated that they will not make anything to do with Luna Wolves in the future, it's all going to be Sons of Horus. The other posters have some solid ideas on how you can make a Luna Wolf army work.

SaveModifier
09-30-2013, 01:42 PM
FW are now fully geared to the Horus Heresy, as all Luna Wolves became SoH, then changed back in the middle of a warzone, the ones during the Isstvan era would have been wearing the same armour as the rest, maybe with fewer Chthonic runes and such as most of the reborn Luna Wolves were Terran born

Autarch
09-30-2013, 02:26 PM
I bet you anything they will do a Great Crusade series of books at some point. Probably will release them then. However that may be 10+ years down the line....