PDA

View Full Version : Grey knight shooty qustions

Rough Touch
09-28-2013, 03:43 PM
I have 2 questions really

I just brought a Nemesis Dreadknight ( yes I know there a gun magnet but the look to cool) and I was gluing it together then it dawned on me it might not be able to fire both its weapons in the same turn.... can the Dreadknight fire 2 weapons or do I have to pick one? then I wondered if a ork dreadnought could fire both of its weapons in one turn etc then I got confused as ones a monstrous creature and ones a walker so I give up making the model until I found out.

the second one was something I read in the grey knights book. Jokaero Weaponsmiths ability Jokaero Ingenuity hidden on the bottom left of page 50 " All Jokaero are equipped with DIGITAL WEAPONS, witch work as described on Page 56. in addition, each turn the Jokaero can have hes DIGITAL WEAPONS fire as one of the following weapons : Lascannon, Mullti-melta or heavy flamer - choose which when the weapon is fired. All Jokaero in the same unit must have choose the same weapon" .... does this mean he can have a Lascannon that is NOT move or shoot as its the size of a digital weapon. so I can run round a Conner and blast someone with a squad of lascannons? sounds very nice if that's true ( and on a GW fan note - if this tech is out there why are imperial guards running about with Lascannons bigger then there bodys)

I hope someone can help with these 2 questions

Wildcard
09-28-2013, 05:19 PM
About Nemesis Dreadknight:
Dreadknight is a Monstrous Creature and as such can fire 2 weapons in the shooting phase. Normal limitations apply (for example snapshot rules).

About Jokaeros:
Not 100% sure what you mean, but if i understand your question correctly: It is not how you thought it would be. Normal restrictions and weapon profiles are in effect here. So lascannon is Heavy 1, Multi melta is heavy 1, heavy flamer is assault 1.

So no running around and shooting with your own ballistic skill, only snapshots

Rough Touch
09-29-2013, 12:41 AM
thanks that is what I meant.

does seem silly that hes digital (finger weapon) is counted as heavy but rules are rules lol

Brandoncbaker
09-29-2013, 09:40 AM
Digital weapons have a rule all in themselves. I don't have a rule book handy,but I believe they allow a Re-roll
of some sort..

DarkLink
09-29-2013, 03:16 PM
Totally different thing.