PDA

View Full Version : Share some Orks! (pic heavy)

HellBane
09-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Been a bit since I posted on here, and seeing as how I just recently joined a escalation league, I thought I'd post some in progress. Thought maybe updating occasionally would help keep me motivated, and any pointers on helping speed it up would be appreciated. I'm doing a Speed Freeks/Loota style army, hence the Blue and Red scheme. Any of the leader-type models (nobs, HQs, etc) will also have partial sprockets on the bases to help delineate from line troops. Let me know what you think! And share your Orks too! I want to see how everyone else' are coming along.

I also have a Zuzzy table I'm painting up. Anyone is curious, let me know and I'll post pics of that too.

SotonShades
09-26-2013, 05:14 PM
They are looking cracking, though I might be tempted to give the whole model a wash, just to tonally tie each of the colours together a bit more. I'm afraid I'm not much of a speed painter, so I can't really give you any help there, but keep at it. The more times you do a scheme, the quicker you'll get as you recognise which areas need to be which colours more easily.

Definitely want to see pics of your table as well :)