PDA

View Full Version : New to White Scars 1500 pt list

Whoop!
09-25-2013, 09:38 AM
Hi All,
I sold my necrons and am turning the funds into a white scars army. Here is my first go at 1500 pts.

HQ
Chapter Master (240) Artificer Armor, Eternal Shield, PW, Bike, MeltaBombs
Korsarro Khan (150) on Moondraken

Command Squad(265) Company Standard, Apothecary, Bikes, 4/SS, 4/PW

Troops
Bike Squad(135)x5, Vet Sgt, flamer, gravgun
Bike Squad(135)x5, Vet Sgt, flamer, gravgun

Fast Attack
Attack Bike Squad(135) x3, heavy bolters
Land Speeder(80) 2x Meltas
Land Speeder(80) 2x Meltas

Heavy Support
Predator(140) Lascannon, lascannon sponsons
Predator(140) Lascannon, lascannon sponsons

So far I have been outflanking my two bike units, and putting everything else on the board. Ive fought two battles, the first I won hands down, and the second was a knock down drag out to the 7th round that I lost. Any suggestions?

damage
10-10-2013, 07:53 PM
I'd be leery of having so few troops. Maybe dump a speeder and an attack bike to add some more regular bikes to fill out the squads (plus the remaining attack bikes) so you can combat squad them.

Lord Krungharr
10-10-2013, 08:03 PM
First let me congratulate you on dumping those moldy old robots! I think White Scars rule (and I'm only a CSM and Daemons player :)

I agree, get another scoring biker squad in there. I also don't think you need those Predators, that would be another Troops right there. With the super fast Speeders with multi-meltas or melta guns? you probably won't need those lascannons too much for anti-armor, and grav guns can be anti-armor too.

For a future expansion idea, I might recommend a Dark Angels Allied Detachment with a Banner of Devastation and plasma talon bikers. I think that would work very well with White Scars Primary.