PDA

View Full Version : New Minotaur mini AoW

nathaniel
11-21-2009, 04:33 AM
Hey everybody,

Avatars of war have released two new Minotaur models just in time for the up and coming BoC release. They look pretty sweet!

you can check them out at http://www.arena-deathmatch.com/forums/portal.php

enjoy

Sitnam
11-21-2009, 10:17 AM
:eek: Those models all look amazing. How did I not hear about AOW before? very high quality stuff, and cheaper then forgeworld to bit lol.

RocketRollRebel
11-21-2009, 12:20 PM
Those are some pretty sharp minis indeed. I may look into those minotaurs cuz I'm considering beasts when the new book drops.

nathaniel
11-21-2009, 04:56 PM
Yeah they are pretty cool! i believe the main sculptor used to work for games workshop which is why the models have certain qualities that mean they link into warhammer very well, an example being the chaos design on the minotaurs stomach plate. I love them and the choice of poses/ arms is great fun to experiment with on the site.

Kieranator K82
11-21-2009, 08:53 PM
Yeah they are pretty cool! i believe the main sculptor used to work for games workshop which is why the models have certain qualities that mean they link into warhammer very well, an example being the chaos design on the minotaurs stomach plate. I love them and the choice of poses/ arms is great fun to experiment with on the site.

My only concern is that the sculptor no longer works for GW and that this may be infringing on their intellectual property and designs. Other than that, nice.

Goresmack
11-21-2009, 10:10 PM
My only concern is that the sculptor no longer works for GW and that this may be infringing on their intellectual property and designs. Other than that, nice.

Fortunately GW doesn't own the rights to ancient Greek monsters, the Chaos star, or arrows. Shouldn't much concern, though I'm sure they're annoyed.

Indeed, beautiful models, though I expect no less of Felix.

-Goresmack

person person
11-22-2009, 12:39 AM
Damn thats nice.

Aldramelech
11-22-2009, 01:25 AM
Might have to have one of those Dwarf thunder lords.....

nathaniel
11-22-2009, 12:20 PM
his choice of pipe or cigar makes him damn cool!! a cigar smoking, hand-cannon toting dwarf is what every vertically challenged general should aspire to!!

Commander_Culln
01-03-2010, 05:52 PM
I for one luuuuurve all the range and I think that Empire warrior priest will look great on a war altar!

gcsmith
02-11-2010, 05:50 AM
cool as these models may be im annoyed i cant get them, cus i want an army that can be used in tourns and in my GWS not at home only, and since GW only allow their own models or personal sculpts