Sanguine Descendants
Strike Force: Blood Reign

Primary: Blood Angels 1055
HQ 275
275 The Angel of Death
–Sanguinor

TROOPS 545
410 Death Company Fury
–Chaplain Druidia (Lemartes), 5 Death Company, 2 Swords and Bolters, 1 Sword and Bolt Pistol, 1 Bolter and Powerfist, 1 Axe and Bolt Pistol
135 Callistar, The Determined
–Death Co. Furioso, Hv Flamer

Hv SUPPORT 235
235 Burning Star
–Stormraven, Lascannons, Typhoon Launchers, Locator Beacon

ALLY: Space Marines 925
Chapter Tactics: Combat Doctrines

HQ 260
185 Sgt. Luna (Warlord)
–Sicarius
75 Techmarine Marius
–Techmarine, Servo-Harness, Plasma Pistol
TROOPS 220
220 Tactical Squad Luna
–10 Marines, Section Leader Balfour w/Grav Pistol, Powerfist, and Meltabombs; Grav-gun; Plasma Cannon

ELITES 305
305 Legion of the Damned
–10 Legionnaires, Plasma Rifle, Missile Launcher, Sgt w/Power Axe and Bolt Pistol

FAST ATTACK 140
140 Bloodied Hornet
–Stormtalon, Twin-Lascannons

Patrick Boyle
09-10-2013, 03:10 PM
I guess this would rely on tabling? With only 10 scoring bodies in 2000 points you're not going to be holding any objectives. This may just be my personal preference, but I'd swap around the missile launcher and plasma cannon on the LotD and Tac squads. Slow and Purposeful, ignores cover Plasma Cannon fire seems a lot scarier to me than a missile launcher doing the same. Lastly, your tac squad is loaded down with close range upgrades(grav gun, grav pistol, power fist), and presumably has Sicarius and the Techmarine in tow, so how are you getting them across the table to make use of all the toys? If they're just going to be sitting backfield with the plasma cannon you'd probably be better served not spending points on the pistol upgrade and just going with plasma for the longer range.

And one last bit, I'd double check the pricing on your techmarine, I'm pretty sure with that loadout he should cost 90. Also, why the plasma pistol if you're paying for the harness? I guess you do get a second, non-twin linked plasma shot...

Tynskel
09-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Nice idea about the plasma cannon and the legion.

Yes, you are right about the techmarine. his points are in the total, but forget to add to the model cost.
The Techmarine can fire 2 weapons, and he has three: flamer, plasma cutter, and plasma pistol.

The plan was to use Sicarius to grant the squad Infiltrate, and set up forward.

Now, I must admit. I wasn't even thinking about Tabling the opponent when designing the list.
The idea is more that a squad of marines have been pinned and are in a desperate fight. That's when the Angel, Death Co., and Legion of the Damned arrive!

Anggul
09-10-2013, 04:18 PM
I would drop a lot of the power weapons from the Death Company in favour of just having more Death Company. They're so hitty that I think numbers are better than AP3. I would still keep one with a power fist though for obvious reasons. That's just how I like to run them though. More bodies means more survivability and I find that they massacre pretty much everything anyway, so don't really need the power weapons. I like them all with Bolters and one power fist/thunder hammer so they can Skies of Blood and still deal out the hurt.

Tynskel
09-11-2013, 08:30 AM
I would drop a lot of the power weapons from the Death Company in favour of just having more Death Company. They're so hitty that I think numbers are better than AP3. I would still keep one with a power fist though for obvious reasons. That's just how I like to run them though. More bodies means more survivability and I find that they massacre pretty much everything anyway, so don't really need the power weapons. I like them all with Bolters and one power fist/thunder hammer so they can Skies of Blood and still deal out the hurt.

I could drop the jump packs and some of the power weapons. However, as it stands, the squad has jump packs and maxed transport capacity.