PDA

View Full Version : Space Marine Psychic Cards?

Burke888
09-05-2013, 03:53 PM
I have been collecting all of the Warhammer 40,000 Psychic cards for the various armies since they have been released. I was wondering if anyone knew if there will be Space Marine Psychic cards released?
Thanks!

DarkLink
09-05-2013, 04:00 PM
No, they use rulebook powers.

Cap'nSmurfs
09-05-2013, 05:33 PM
If you have the basic psychic cards set, then congratulations! You own the Space Marine psychic cards. They have no bespoke powers.

ElectricPaladin
09-05-2013, 05:37 PM
It's almost too bad. I think an "invocation of the Emperor's might" psychic discipline with a mix of defensive and smiting powers - and maybe one power invoking the astronomicon to remove scattering from a teleportation-based Deep Strike - might have been interesting.

That said, someone should be limited to rulebook powers, or else why the heck did they bother writing them and producing those cards? And if it's going to be anyone, it should be

Mr.Pickelz
09-05-2013, 07:37 PM
It sure would be nifty if Grey Knights got some Psyker Card lovin from GW, and if Faith were turned into psyker powers for sisters...

Chris*ta
09-06-2013, 04:44 AM
It sure would be nifty if Grey Knights got some Psyker Card lovin from GW, and if Faith were turned into psyker powers for sisters...

If they were going to do that they should be turned into something like the prayers that he Empire Priests have. But, as the Sisters abilities are specific to each unit type, it doesn't work quite as neatly.

ElectricPaladin
09-06-2013, 07:30 AM
If they were going to do that they should be turned into something like the prayers that he Empire Priests have. But, as the Sisters abilities are specific to each unit type, it doesn't work quite as neatly.

That's only as the powers are structured now. Everyone knows that when the Sisters get a reboot, it's going to be a hefty one. A lot of things will change.