PDA

View Full Version : Firefly on the Privateer Press home page.

GentleBen
11-20-2009, 12:44 PM
http://privateerpress.com/files/imagecache/1up/products/Firefly09.png

A new Cygnaran light jack! With so many things to pointlessly speculate about and with the PP forums down I had to bring it here. First of all, its got some kind of freaking electro-gun and spear. Sweet. But the most significant thing is that its a lancer chassis, but totally resculpted. Do I dare to hope that this is part of a new multi-part plasic kit? If so could the Protectorate be next? I love my Menoth but I've always thought the Revenger chassis was a poorly executed sculpt. I'd love to see it re-done. Come on people I know you're out there.

Faultie
11-20-2009, 01:02 PM
This looks like it's on the Thorn-chassis more than the normal Charger. If it is a multi-part plastic, AWESOME!

I guess this means that some of the factions get 2 new warjacks?!

GentleBen
11-20-2009, 01:04 PM
I forgot to include the description from the site.

The light warjacks commissioned by the Cygnaran Armory set the standard by which all light ’jacks are judged. The original Charger chassis has proven an excellent platform for versatile and deadly machines. The Firefly is the most recent variant of the Charger chassis and possesses cutting-edge electro-mechanika capable of frying opponents to a crisp.

So they are telling us this is the Charger Chassis. Specifically the original one.

IronChefZod
11-20-2009, 01:44 PM
DON'T TASE ME BRO!!!!

I really hope they are doing plastic kits for the lights as well given how awesome the plastic kits for the heavies turned out.

Plus it's nice cuz it cuts down on SKUs retail stores have to stock.

Lazytron
11-20-2009, 08:48 PM
I <3 the hat.