PDA

View Full Version : Something huge

Pendragon38
09-02-2013, 08:25 PM
Forgive me for the title it's lame. But with that said I would like to show you something that has consumed a better part of my summer.

A big thanks to Thomas McBride of blood and skull Ins.,Sotonshade, graven games,&bigred for all the help,support and input for this project.
I give you Ordinatus Graven.
And as all ways C/C.
Perry

el_tigre
09-02-2013, 11:51 PM
Love it, don't see even nearly enough rediculously huge, custom apocalypse stuff. Hope it kicks much *** for you on the battlefield.

Pendragon38
09-03-2013, 07:48 AM
Well the main armament is two vengeance cannons with twin linked TFCs, auto cannons, Hbolters,& flamers. I'm almost done with it then its on too the second one.

Kaptain Badrukk
09-03-2013, 07:50 AM
Holy sahbiznet! That is freakin sweet!
Now make it orky............:o

SotonShades
09-03-2013, 07:55 AM
I'd be tempted to either lower the top super-turret or bulk it out slightly; currently there is an awfully big gap between the base of the turret and the top of the hull, almost like the turret is flying free on it's own. Aside from that, it's looking incredible man.

Pendragon38
09-03-2013, 10:04 AM
I'd be tempted to either lower the top super-turret or bulk it out slightly; currently there is an awfully big gap between the base of the turret and the top of the hull, almost like the turret is flying free on it's own. Aside from that, it's looking incredible man.
Thanks for the input soton,I will be sticking a skirt on it as I go its about 80% done.