PDA

View Full Version : 5k Dark Angels & Space Wolves Apoc List

Whereswaldo
08-30-2013, 04:23 PM
Company Commander (Artificer Armor, Power Sword & Lion’s Roar) – 145
Command Squad (4 Veterans with Bolters, Apothecary, Standard of Devastation) – 180

Tactical Squad (Sergeant with Bolter, 9 Space Marines, Plasma Gun, Missile Launcher) – 170
Tactical Squad (Sergeant with Bolter, 9 Space Marines, Plasma Gun, Missile Launcher) – 170

Land Raider Crusader (Deathwing Vehicle, Multi-Melta) – 290

Librarian (Terminator Armor, Storm Bolter & Force Sword – Divination) – 95
Deathwing Knights (Knight-Master, 4 Deathwing Knights) – 235

Deathwing Terminators (Sergeant with Storm Bolter & Power Sword, 9 Deathwing Terminators, 2 Plasma Cannons) – 470
Deathwing Terminators (Sergeant with Storm Bolter & Power Sword, 4 Deathwing Terminators, Cyclone Missile Launcher) – 245
Deathwing Terminators (Sergeant with Storm Bolter & Power Sword, 4 Deathwing Terminators, Cyclone Missile Launcher) – 245

Deathwing Dreadnought (Venerable, Multi-Melta, Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon with Heavy Flamer, Drop Pod) – 170
Deathwing Dreadnought (Venerable, Multi-Melta, Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon with Heavy Flamer, Drop Pod) – 170

Rune Priest (Bolt Pistol & Force Sword – Divination) – 100 {Attached to a Unit of Long Fangs}

10 Grey Hunters (2 Melta Guns, Wolf Standard, Mark of the Wulfen, Drop Pod) – 215
10 Grey Hunters (2 Melta Guns, Wolf Standard, Mark of the Wulfen, Drop Pod) – 215

6 Long Fangs (4 Missile Launchers, 1 Lascannon) – 145
6 Long Fangs (4 Missile Launchers, 1 Lascannon) – 145

Dark Angel’s 3rd Company Forces – 1875
Dark Angel’s Deathwing Forces – 1875
Space Wolves Forces – 1250

= 5000

The Company Commander is attached to the Command Squad
The Terminator Librarian is attached to the unit of Deathwing Knights.
The Rune Priest is attached to a unit of Long Fangs.

The Command Squad and Two Tactical Squads are Deployed inside Land Raider Crusaders (The Company Commander and Apothecary are there for fluff reasons – I normally wouldn’t use either and I don’t think they hurt the list too much giving more survivability to my warlord & banner of devastation).

The entire Deathwing could deploy using Deathwing Assault for the Twin-Linked, I’m not sure if I would want to deploy the entire Deathwing and Space Wolves Force in reserve.
The list is extremely infantry heavy for Apocalypse, but given the amount of units that can Deep Strike / Deathwing Assault. I do not think that is a huge issue – and I currently own all of the models listed which is a plus (sadly they are not all painted …)