PDA

View Full Version : It will not Die question?

chicop76
08-27-2013, 08:38 PM
I was thinking about it will not die. Does it restore up to starting wounds or to wounds you maxed out. The Doom and Daemons can possibly have up to 10 wounds, so if you reach 10 wounds and lost 8 would you get 8 rolls to recover wounds, or since 4 wounds was starting you only get two wounds.

Without really looking I figure the answer is starting wounds. However I could be wrong and someone might point out something differant. If s endurance on the doom is rather good, or life leech.

Nabterayl
08-27-2013, 08:54 PM
It restores you to your starting Wounds. You can only roll for It Will Not Die if you have less than your starting number of Wounds (see page 38), and it only restores one Wound per turn, so you never go over your starting number of Wounds via It Will Not Die even if you have other abilities that let you have more Wounds than you started the game with.

chicop76
08-27-2013, 09:15 PM
Hmm. It only restores one wound. Thought it did multiple wounds. Not as good as I originally thought.

However it makes me think about regeneration for nids a bit more. However regeneration is rather costly. It would be cool if you can possibly get multiple wounds with regeneration.

It will not die with life leech is actually better than I thought though.

I guess regeneration might be worth it on a tyrant wit 3 body guard, have him take a few wounds ad allocate them to the guard. Next turn put him in the back till he regenerates.

Have to see how much regeneration is for Carnifexes.

Still it will not die is still great for units like hive guard and flesh hounds.