PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre Bazaar, December 5, it's on

Brass Scorpion
11-19-2009, 03:54 PM
US GW Battle Bunkers have had a Bizarre Bazaar customer flea market event on their calendars all year long for December 5, but recently there was some talk of postpoining or canceling them. I just found out this week that the Bazaar at the Glen Burnie Battle Bunker in Maryland will be going on as scheduled on December 5 after all. Rules about gift cards for purchases between customers will be enforced this time. Apparently it was the laxity in enforcing that rule in the past that almost killed this event. If you live near another Battle Bunker you may want to contact them to see if they are holding this event as scheduled.

This is great news to me. It's only the second flea market they've had this year and I have a bunch of stuff to trade or sell. Lots of Bestigor, Beastman Chariots, Vanguard Vets Marines, and some other stuff too. There's a social element and spontaneity to these events that one just cannot get selling and buying on eBay. Hope to see some of you on December 5.

Faultie
11-21-2009, 09:03 PM
I may have to try and make it up there this go around. I've got plenty of things I'm looking to hock, and would love to look through others' bits boxes.

ac4155
11-22-2009, 05:58 AM
I wish they did this more at my local GW here in England. The US gets all the cool store events.

AC

gcsmith
12-15-2009, 03:11 PM
may i ask wat are these? and also Brits get best head office so :p

Brass Scorpion
12-15-2009, 08:27 PM
It's a flea market at GW stores that allows customers to trade and sell GW product amongst each other.

Cryl
12-16-2009, 02:21 AM
I wish they did this more at my local GW here in England. The US gets all the cool store events.

Yeah I'd like to see these run in stores in the UK as well, sounds like a great idea not to mention a good way to get people into the store.

MarshalAdamar
12-23-2009, 10:51 AM
I wish there was one of those near me.

I think it would be cool to have one a the local game store.

snikrot
12-25-2009, 09:44 AM
does anybody know if they have these in germany?