PDA

View Full Version : Gamesday meetup

Build
08-18-2013, 09:02 AM
Not really sure where this goes so here's as good as anywhere.

It's mainly about Gamesday UK 2013, anyone up for a meet up? I managed to miss last year's meet up although I was at the gamesday.

Also, as a side note, for those who can't make it, are there any requests (photos or otherwise) for the day, although please bear in mind I'm not going to adopt cheesy photo opportunities with Jes Goodwin, not for anyone...I'll do it for free.

If there is going to be a meet up, what is the plan for meeting up, orange fez?

Deadlift
08-18-2013, 09:30 AM
Not me matey, I'm best man for a mate the Saturday before so plan on being too hungover to go :)
I've been twice now and both times I found my patience breaking with so many over excited kids and nerds forgetting their manners.

Build
08-18-2013, 09:47 AM
and nerds forgetting their manners.

I think you mean soap. ;)

No worries though mate, hope all goes well and just make sure you're not the first one to pass out, no-one likes waking up minus an eyebrow and "penis" written on his forehead.

Psychosplodge
08-27-2013, 08:17 AM
Well I'll be going. I'll make sure I wear something that makes me stand out, maybe my fluttershy t-shirt again.

DrLove42
08-27-2013, 08:25 AM
I sadly shall be missing this year....seeing as its on my 1st Wedding Anniversary

Psychosplodge
08-27-2013, 08:28 AM
See you picked a silly day to make your wedding anniversary...

I mean, why don't you take your good lady wife to that beautiful Hilton hotel next to the LG arena (or whatever it's called)?

eldargal
08-27-2013, 08:29 AM
Not sure I see the problem?

:p

Seriously I hope you all have fun and please someone try and film the seminars...;)

Wolfshade
08-27-2013, 09:18 AM
LG arena (or whatever it's called)?

Check, plus you could send her off for some retail therapy in the Bullring.

Psychosplodge
08-27-2013, 09:20 AM
And they've got an agent provocative there iirc...

Build
08-30-2013, 08:18 AM
Well I'll be going. I'll make sure I wear something that makes me stand out, maybe my fluttershy t-shirt again.

Is it MLP related?

No idea what I'll be wearing, I tend to leave that last minute. Is it worth meeting up by something like the sculptors table or display cabinets at a given time?

Psychosplodge
08-30-2013, 08:24 AM
Similar to but different font

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41MplbubXGL.jpg

Better to decide when people know how many people are going...

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-30-2013, 08:32 AM
I'm not going. Already going to see Paramore on my birthday with all my closest friends, so I'm okay with just that.

Psychosplodge
08-30-2013, 08:40 AM
Dude, I am disappoint...
Though paramore are reasonably good live :D

Build
08-30-2013, 09:00 AM
Similar to but different font

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41MplbubXGL.jpg

Better to decide when people know how many people are going...

I'll either be in a dark blue top or my rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spock top.
I could go in my jessica rabbit outfit from the last climbing fancy dress, but I think I scar enough people on a regular basis as it is, so we'll call that plan z.