PDA

View Full Version : Trade For Trade/Sale: Khador Starter Army (and Vilmon)

ElectricPaladin
08-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Want to start Khador? Play Menoth? I've got the deal for you!

By the way - USA preferred, but I'll ship anywhere as long as it's not too expensive. Buyer pays shipping if we deal for cash.

Have

Khador*
• Kommander Sorscha - unpainted, provided with card.
• Kommander Sorscha - primed black, provided with card.
• Juggernaut - partially magnetized** and painted an attractive tan-and-red scheme***
• Destroyer - partially magnetized** and painted an attractive tan-and-red scheme***
• Full Mechaniks - primed black and partially painted.
• Widowmaker Marksman - primed black and partially painted (the gun is primed, but not attached).
• Extra Khador bits for a marauder, destroyer, or juggernaut warjack.

Menoth
• High Paladin Vilmon - The model is unpainted and unassembled, and as far as I can tell has never been painted or assembled, and does not include a card.

* You will note that the Khador collection - with the exception of the extra Kommander Sorscha that I'm still trying to get rid of - is basically a 15 point army. That makes it a great deal for anyone hoping to start Khador! I will give special consideration to anyone willing to take the entire lot off my hands (no, you don't need to take the extra Sorscha if you don't have a use for her).

** "Partially magnetized" means that the heads and shoulder units are magnetized to the body and the open fists/axe hands are magnetized to the arms. The arms are not yet magnetized to the shoulder bits. With a little work, these two 'jacks could be built to be fully exchangeable. With the extra bits included in the Khador lot, you could easily play with any combination of two juggernauts, two destroyers, one of each, or either and a marauder.

*** The color scheme is really nice. The painting is still a little flat - it needs a little washing and drybrushing on the 'jacks, I think - but the colors are very crisp and the brush control is excellent. The infantry models are all only partially painted.

These models are all in excellent condition, and I think it's fair to trade retail for retail. I am willing to sell them for 75% retail value in cash, which seems fair given that a lot of work has gone into the painting and magnetizing.

Want

I am interested in Khador, Circle Orboros, Mercenaries, and Legion of Everblight, in order. I am open to nearly anything as long as it's a retail-for-retail trade and isn't totally useless to me. I am willing to deal with fixer-uppers and models lacking cards, but that will reduce the value of your offer - as is only fair. Full units are preferred, especially if the booster blisters are no longer available.

The list below is not exhaustive. If you have something and don't see it on this list, consider making an offer anyway. The worst I can do is say no. I check Bartertown frequently on my phone, and you can expect at least a quick response within a couple of hours.

Even though I list UAs and WAs that I want, offers without attachments will not be disadvantaged. I can buy those on my own

Khador
• Iron Fang Uhlans
• Greylord Outriders
• Greylord Ternion
• Koldun Lord
• Doom Reavers and UA
• Kayazy Assassins and UA
• Gun Karriage
• Kommander Harkevich
• IFP Black Dragon Kit
• Assault Kommandos and WAs

Circle Orboros
• Cassius
• Mohsar
• Blood Trackers and UA
• Shifting Stones UA
• Woldstalkers
• Druids and UA
• Gallows Groves
• Lord of the Feast
• Any Satyrs
• Any Warpwolves (especially Stalkers)
• Woldwarden
• Wolves of Orboros
• Druid Wilder

Mercenaries
• Drake MacBain (SPECIAL - I already have his card, so offers without card will not be disadvantaged)
• Nomad (See Drake MacBain)
• Mule (See Drake MacBain)
• Vanguards (I'm willing to take two of these)
• Any solos or units that will work for Khador

Legion of Everblight
• Warspears
• Stalker Solo
• Ravagore