Greater Reward
lvl2(Excess)
Lesser Locus of Grace

Daemonettes x10

Seekers of Slaanesh x17

ADL: Coms Relay

Boscolamb
08-15-2013, 10:39 AM
This is a good list, but I wonder how many could emulate this by owning three Helldrakes? I'm using a very similar list myself for 1500 points in my game tonight (minus the Seekers and Flyers).

Bowlzee
08-19-2013, 05:23 PM
I have a Mono-Slaanesh list too. Seems to work pretty well. The problem I had with the Sonic Blasters were that they didn't tend to get used very often. Most things that targeted them was either flyers or long range weaponry, the points could be used in other areas.

My list here: Tempted to swap the seekers for bikers.

Chaos Space Marines (1850/1850pt.) (http://hq-builder.com/shared/520c23a9028dbb04769fe3f1)

@HQ [ 2 ]

Chaos Lord; Combi-melta; Lightning claw; Mark of Slaanesh; Melta bombs; Steed of Slaanesh;

Daemon Prince; Daemon of Slaanesh; The Black Mace; Wings; Mastery Level (x3);

@Troops [ 3 ]

5x - Noise Marines
> 1x - Noise Champion; Melta bombs;
> 3x - Noise Marine;
> 1x - Noise Marine; Blastmaster;

5x - Noise Marines
> 3x - Noise Marine;

5x - Noise Marines
> 3x - Noise Marine;

@Secondary Detachment [ 1 ]

@HQ [ 1 ]

Keeper of Secrets; Mastery level 3; Greater Rewards (x2);

@Troops [ 2 ]

20x - Daemonettes of Slaanesh
> 1x - Alluress; Lesser Rewards;
> 19x - Daemonette;

20x - Daemonettes of Slaanesh
> 1x - Alluress; Lesser Rewards;
> 19x - Daemonette;

@Fast attack [ 1 ]

15x - Seekers of Slaanesh
> 1x - Heartseeker; Lesser Rewards;
> 14x - Seeker of Slaanesh;

@Heavy support [ 1 ]

Soul Grinder; Iron claw; Harvester cannon; Daemon of Slaanesh; Phlegm bombardment;

Created by Head Quarters - online roster builder (http://hq-builder.com)

Angelofblades
08-20-2013, 05:52 PM
Where does the lord go? Because he really can't join the Seekers, Daemonic Instability rule and all.

I'd suggest the bikers w/ FnP banner instead, they're more versatile. I would also give the Lord a PF/SLC combo, giving you the options to rip on I or hit w/ AP2.

Lord Krungharr
08-20-2013, 07:26 PM
While Rending can supply AP2 solutions, most Slaaneshi lists will have trouble with Terminators and Land Raiders and far away armor in general, though I do feel the siren's call for a mono-Slaanesh army sometimes. The Soul Grinder helps, too bad the Phlegm isn't Rending too :)

I like the Bikers with the Steed Lord, then they can Outflank with Plasma or Melta Guns and have Acute Senses. The Fist is a good idea too on the Lord, and I'd give the Biker Champ a Lightning Claw (or can they take pairs?) for him to be Challenger, to let the Lord hit the squads.

If the CSM HQ slot has a Daemon Prince, I'd probably either swap a Keeper for another Daemons Daemon Prince or a Steed Herald. I also prefer Fiends to the Seekers. Telepathy can be useful, but Biomancy is far more beneficial in general. Also consider the Burning Brand on the CSM Prince rather than the Black Mace. Vector Striking with the Brand makes for a good mini-Heldrake that can also Bless/Maledict, and assault if needed.

Sparkles!

DrBored
08-28-2013, 10:45 AM
You've got 3 Heldrakes, so I don't think it really matters whatever else you take in the list XP

I'm working on a Slaanesh list as well, at 1850...

Chaos Marine Primary:

HQ - Chaos Lord
-Sigil, MoS, Steed, Lightning Claw

TR - Cultists (16)

TR - Noise Marines (10)
-x2 Blastmaster

TR - Noise Marines (10)
-x2 Blastmaster

FA - Baledrake

FA - Bikers (6)
-MoS, Champ w/P. Axe, Icon of Excess, x2 Melta Gun, VotLW

HV - Obliterators (2)
-Mark of Nurgle

Daemon Allies:

HQ - Herald of Slaanesh
-Portalglyph, Loci of Beguilement, ML2

TR - Daemonettes (20)
-Alluress, Rapturous Standard

HV - Soul Grinder
-Daemon of Nurgle, Phlegm
----

Yes, there's some Nurgle in there.. but mostly for raw effectiveness. There's NO point, 0% point in taking Slaanesh on Obliterators, and the Soul Grinder does better with Shrouded for the potential 4+ cover save behind something than he would with a little bit of extra run, but I'm kinda on and off about that.

Otherwise, with 4 Blastmasters ignoring cover and most armor, I'm not worried about being out-shot. The Daemonettes will hopefully be my solid anti-assault option, locking something up in combat and pumping out enough rending to not care about 2+ armor. Beguilement is nice, and using the Standard to reduce Weapon Skill means most Terminators might be swinging back on 5+'s instead of 4's, making the large squad even killier.