PDA

View Full Version : Ork Boss Snikrot

flum40
08-08-2013, 06:45 AM
I acquired Boss Snikrot for my Ork Army and he's listed in the Codex on page 62 and in the summary but NOT under the Army List. Which means I don't know how many points he is worth so I can put him as my Commander. Anyone know his point value?

Mr Mystery
08-08-2013, 06:52 AM
If I'm right in thinking, he's a unit upgrade for the Kommandos?

sebi81
08-08-2013, 06:57 AM
Exactly as Mr Mystery said. Snikrot can be purchased as a special character boss for a Kommandos unit. This means that he isnīt a HQ-model and you canīt get him as commander of your army.

Mr.Pickelz
08-08-2013, 07:59 AM
Also note, that Baddruk and Zagstruk are also upgrade characters, and not Named HQ's

flum40
08-08-2013, 08:36 AM
OK, that explains that, thanks everyone!

Wolfshade
08-08-2013, 08:52 AM
It's brutal kunnin'

Dave Mcturk
08-09-2013, 11:13 AM
It's brutal kunnin'

pmsl

and unfortunately he is c***... not very good

as in 6th he will get taken out by a tactical challenge or overwatch....

zaggstruk however is a better option .... waaaarrgghh...

mysterex
08-09-2013, 04:34 PM
pmsl

and unfortunately he is c***... not very good

as in 6th he will get taken out by a tactical challenge or overwatch....

zaggstruk however is a better option .... waaaarrgghh...

Depends on what you think your paying the 85 points for. If you just look at it as a way to 15 commandos reliably on the enemy back table with the character as an incidental bonus, its not so bad.

I play an orc foot horde and I use him from time to time if I think I'm playing an opponent who's prone to putting an undefended cheap scoring unit on an objective in his deployment zone. So he does have his uses but sure, not an instant must have.

Dave Mcturk
08-10-2013, 01:52 AM
infiltrators can no longer assault on the turn after infiltrating !!! [not sure why?]
so takes a pretty dim opponent to let you charge your suicide squad without giving it a good toasting with something...

i played an 1850 game the other day with 6 boys squads... [only two shootas] but backed up with three kommando squads and three stormboy squads ...

was very entertaining....