troops
3x windrider jetbike 61pts

fast attack
8x warp spiders and exarch with fast shot and spinneret rifle 187pts

heavy support
wraithknight with suncannon,shield and scatter laser 320 pts
5x dark reapers with starshot and exarch with eldar missile launcher with flakk and fast shot 227pts

Tau
commander with CCN,PEN,MSSS and iridium armour 160pts

troops
9x fire warriors
8x fire warriors

fast attack
7x pathfinders

heavy support
3x broadsides wit TL High yield missile pod,TL smart missile system,velocity tracker and 6x missile drone

fortification aegis with quad

What i like ind this list is the combo with the tau commander and dark reapers because he give them re-roll to hits,ignore cover,tank hunter and monster hunter.The point of this list is to stay back and shoot and grab objectives in the end with the very fast eldar troops.If the scenario has night fighting you have no problem because dark reapers have night fighting from commander and broadside from BSF.I have try this list a lot of times and i won the most of them.

SacredChao
08-08-2013, 12:35 AM
The list looks fairly solid, I guess. The big thing I see is that the Windrider squads are small, and a 3+ save isn't really going to save them from any decent shooting. If your opponent even looks at 'em funny, they are going to die. The thing going for them, though, is that the Wraithknight fire-magnet is there.

If you play the Wraithknight offensively, moving him up and assaulting, your opponent will know he must take care of that first, and hopefully ignore the bikes.

The biggest issue I see is with the pathfinders, I almost think dropping them, maybe a missile drone or two more as well, and getting a second Farseer would be better? Prescience is very good and effects your Eldar as well as your tau, whereas the marker lights only really help the Tau.

Another suggestion, (only if the dark reapers are manning the Quadgun) is to swap the quadgun out for the Icarus Lascannon. The exarch hits on 2's, you can guide/prescience to reroll, and has fast shot to get 2 shots with the S9:AP2 skyfire/intercept gun. All for 25 points less than the quadgun :P

Nikolas Papadopoulos
08-08-2013, 07:21 AM
I always take the jetbikes reserves because if they are resrve it will arrive to the field 2 or 3 turn
and with the fast move grab the objective in the last turn ;)

Dave Mcturk
08-09-2013, 10:56 AM
eldar brothers ... think we need a poll ...
;-}
gjb cannon are too pricey at 10pts... always tempting to use them as a shooting unit when they need to turbo boost and steal objectives....

really cant complain about our wonderful new shiny codex

but as a free weapon cannon are brill... as a 10pt upgrade ... on a 17pt bike ??? ,, mb not

and although i like to reserve bikes without an autarch to delay them three units is a bit difficult to hide on most tables...