PDA

View Full Version : Help with Alies for my Dark Eldar 400 points worth

Catriona Townsend
08-02-2013, 02:26 AM
My army is 600 points and im looking to add 400 points of allies. I already have a big space marine army and orcs and goblins for fantasy. I dont want this to be a big army more an experiment. I also dont want it to go over 1000. So any advice is greatly appreciated

HQ
Succubus
Agoniser
venom blade

Troops
9 Wyches
Haywire Grenades
Shardnet impaler
hekatrix
venom blade

Raider
Nightshields

3 kabalite trueborn
2 Splinter Cannons

Venom
Splinter Cannon

10 Kabalite
Darklance

Raider
Nightshields

magickbk
08-02-2013, 08:59 AM
My advice is to add Eldar, as they are the only allies that Dark Eldar can take which are of real benefit due to Battle Brothers. With my Dark Eldar, the biggest issue I've had is scoring units, so taking fast/tough scoring units as your allies is really what you are looking for. Maybe a Spiritseer, unit of wraithguard in a wave serpent so they can keep up with your Dark Eldar, and a unit of Windrider jetbikes. That would come out to a few over 400, so you might have to drop an extra upgrade to make up for it somewhere, but it would add a very tough element that the Dark Eldar lack.

Dan Robert Geiman
08-02-2013, 05:47 PM
i would due a farseer with a bike and some wind riders good for grabbing quick objectives. If you had more points i would say wave serpent and dire avengers