PDA

View Full Version : Firestorm Redoubt occupied by the enemy

Paulo187
07-24-2013, 04:35 PM
Here are some odd questions that occurred to me. I know that models inside the bunker part of the Firestorm Redoubt can't use the manual fire rule to shoot with the two emplaced Quad Icarus Lascannons mounted on the roof. What happens if I have an empty Firestorm Redoubt and then some enemy troops run inside the building and occupy it?

1. Will the fully automated Quad Icarus Lascannons continue trying to shoot at the enemy hiding inside itself? Can it kill itself this way?
2. Is the squad inside untargetable and it continues to fire on the next closest target?
3. Does the presence of an enemy squad inside it cause my Firestorm Redoubt to "switch sides" and start shooting at my own troops?
4. Does this create a paradox causing the universe implode and thereby cancelling game night for a full week?

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
07-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Well, I don't thiiiink it could shoot the unit inside itself, since embarked units are untargetable. If the automated fire rules are modified from the auto-fire for Bastions/Fortresses, it would "switch sides", I suppose.