PDA

View Full Version : Wave Serpent boxed with Falcon instructions!

Aspire to Glory
07-17-2013, 11:12 PM
What the hell?

So I basically can't build 1/2 of this transport.

Couldn't find any help via web search either.

Any ideas?

Aspire to Glory
07-18-2013, 12:13 AM
Nevermind.

I had a vision of the emperor. He told me that instructions are for the heretic and to man up.

So I did.

Wave serpent complete.

DarkLink
07-18-2013, 12:16 AM
It's not really that complicated. You just use the longer compartment, and stick the extension piece on the back of the upper half of the hull, and that's the only real difference. Just dryfit stuff until it looks right. There really aren't any secret tricks to it, as far as I recall.

Finnegan
07-18-2013, 01:49 AM
[Grand Inquisitor Fyodor Karamazov] - So, Emperor granted you vision how to build Xeno transport? How interesting...

Psychosplodge
07-18-2013, 01:50 AM
Sounds like heresy to me...

SON OF ROMULOUS
07-18-2013, 02:06 AM
purge the heretic :)

Mr Mystery
07-18-2013, 02:33 AM
Nevermind.

I had a vision of the emperor. He told me that instructions are for the heretic and to man up.

So I did.

Wave serpent complete.

Might be worth letting GW know all the same. Batch code is on the box :)

Magpie
07-18-2013, 02:48 AM
purge the heretic :)

Kill team dispatched.

Aspire to Glory
07-18-2013, 03:00 AM
It's not really that complicated. You just use the longer compartment, and stick the extension piece on the back of the upper half of the hull, and that's the only real difference. Just dryfit stuff until it looks right. There really aren't any secret tricks to it, as far as I recall.

Like I said, I was able to figure it out. I appreciate the tips though.

SON OF ROMULOUS
07-18-2013, 03:10 AM
Just remember when the kill team arrives confess. a quick death via boltgun is more merciful than a bolt shell to the head after hours if not days of torture :)

Magpie
07-18-2013, 03:11 AM
Just remember when the kill team arrives confess. a quick death via boltgun is more merciful than a bolt shell to the head after hours if not days of torture :)

You're spoiling ALL of the fun !

Finnegan
07-18-2013, 04:31 AM
You're spoiling ALL of the fun !
Check: "Interrogation of Marlon Dapper" (fan made record, supplement for Dark Heresy: Edge of Darkness) and we'll talk about "fun"... ;)

Jrbunn02
07-18-2013, 04:35 PM
I had this occur... sometime in the last six months. GW sent out a *.pdf file with the correct instructions.

Cap'nSmurfs
07-18-2013, 04:48 PM
It happens. Fortunately the Wave Serpent is one of the best and easiest kits I've ever put together. It's really quite elegant.

Prince Nuada
07-18-2013, 05:18 PM
Why can't you just build it without the instructions?
I'm not speculating anything here, just making a point, so I mean no offense when I ask: are you a man?
Because men don't generally use instructions. ;)
Just assemble it dry (without glue) using blutac or similar putty until you figure out what works.

SON OF ROMULOUS
07-18-2013, 10:24 PM
@prince you dont happen to play orks by chance do you??? just curious as that mindset and mentality scream gork and mork :)

Aspire to Glory
07-18-2013, 11:46 PM
Why can't you just build it without the instructions?
I'm not speculating anything here, just making a point, so I mean no offense when I ask: are you a man?
Because men don't generally use instructions. ;)
Just assemble it dry (without glue) using blutac or similar putty until you figure out what works.

Read my post. Then read ONE post below it. The one where I directly address that. :)

Finnegan
07-19-2013, 01:37 AM
And your third post, yes.
But are you really, REALLY sure that you've managed to assemble it? You know, we could give you some precious advices... ;)

Prince Nuada
07-19-2013, 02:26 AM
Read my post. Then read ONE post below it. The one where I directly address that. :)

Lol. :p
In my defence there are no vision slots in the compartment of my Devilfish and so I missed that.
Your Emperor must be wise to give such advice. Although, our Ethereals tell us he's a cryogenically preserved corpse and talking to the dead is necromancy and you people execute such practitioners of the dark arts as heretics? Sooo…
You Humans really are fascinating specimens. :D