PDA

View Full Version : 1750 Eldar Tournament List (Three MC's)

eagleboy7259
07-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Farseer - 100pts
Avatar w/ Crushing Blow & Fast Shot - 215pts

5 Fire Dragons - 110pts
in a Wave Serpent w/ TL Shuriken Cannons, Shuriken Cannon and Holo-fields - 140pts

10 Guardian Defenders w/ Scatter Laser Platform - 110pts
10 Guardian Defenders w/ Scatter Laser Platform - 110pts
5 Rangers - 60pts
10 Dire Avengers - 130pts
in a Wave Serpent w/ TL Bright Lances and Holo-fields - 135pts

Crimson Hunter Exarch w/ Bright Lances and Pulse Laser - 180pts

Fire Prism w/ Shuriken Cannon, Holo-fields, Spirit Stone - 160pts
Wraithlord w/ Bright Lance, Scatter Laser, Ghostglaive - 165pts
Wraithknight w/ Dual Heavy D-Cannons - 240pts

I think this list has a bit of promise - 3 big threat units to draw fire and deal damage (avatar, wraithlord, wraithknight) might draw fire away from the motor pool. It might actually be able to defend itself against the heavy MC daemon and CSM lists that are flying around. I think the great strength of the list is that nearly everything is moderately durable and almost every unit can threaten armor.

Ive been playing around with the idea of dropping 5 Dire Avengers out of the Wave Serpent to put 5 Wraithguard in the other one. Not sure about dropping the Farseer for a Spiritseer or potentially cutting the points, keeping the Dragons and adding another Wraithlord in the HQ slot. Likewise I might drop the Rangers and put in some Guardian Jetbikes.

At 2000pts I think I would drop 5 Dire Avengers and the Rangers to add a full unit of Hellions, the Baron and a Ravager - but I'm not entirely sure.

Dave Mcturk
07-13-2013, 03:12 AM
I prefer scourges, but find the baron is more useful with an elder unit, so just bring minimum kabz... kinda torn between a dissie ravage and the gunship... but depends on rest of army...
baron with the rangers increases their cover save and keeps low level nasties off them
are hellions any good in an elder army ... never tried them ?