PDA

View Full Version : Who is Melissia?

Aldramelech
11-15-2009, 11:06 AM
Some say that the outline of her left nipple is exactly the same shape as the eye of terror, and her face appears on high value postage stamps in Sweeden! All we know is her name is Melissia!

Denzark
11-15-2009, 11:40 AM
Some say her pet buzzard has but to flap its wings, and avalanches occur in the andies. And her name means lucifer in a long-dead, atlantian language. All we know is that her name is mellyellyellyissia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_stig

Melissia
11-15-2009, 01:39 PM
I am the who when you call "Who's there?", I am the wind blowing through your hair. I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright

the one
11-16-2009, 08:08 AM
Some say she needs to travel to south africa and bite picket fences by law, and that she once attack a stray prime minister of mars, but all we know is she's called The Milissia.

Lord Azaghul
11-16-2009, 08:38 AM
"...and they call the wind...melissia"

Faultie
11-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Some say that she naturally faces magnetic north, and that all of her legs are hydraulic. All we know is her name is Melissisisiaisiasissa

Melissia
11-16-2009, 01:02 PM
I'm the fear that keeps you wake. I'm the shadows on the wall;
I'm the monsters they become. I'm the nightmare in your skull.
I'm the dagger in your back, an extra turn upon the rack.
I'm the quivering of your heart; a stabbing pain, a sudden start.

Master Bryss
11-17-2009, 12:56 PM
Some say that she killed Andy Chambers just by looking at him with her left eye, and others claim that when the Stig attempted to sue for copyright of this sentence format she dismissed his case by saying he couldn't possibly defend his case as he can't speak.

All we know is she's called Melissia!

Faultie
11-17-2009, 08:16 PM
Some say that on really warm days, she sheds her skin like a snake, and that for some reason, she's allergic to the Dutch... all we know is, she's called Melissia.

Aldramelech
11-18-2009, 06:24 AM
Some say, she sucks the moisture from ducks and that the Taliban are afraid of her! All we know is, she's called Melissia....

the one
11-18-2009, 08:21 AM
Some say she is actully a he and he enjoys a light shower of twig and allsorted liqourise (or whatever) every blue moon, but all we know is he's called Melissia!

Tyrsday
11-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Some say she collects finely rolled lint in her Nightmare Before Christmas tote bag, and that she's been known as the Shogun of Harlem....all we know is, she's called Meliszia!

Lord Azaghul
11-19-2009, 08:51 AM
So say that she always has to have the last word, and that she can even manage to turn a conversation about pancakes and motor oil to the Sisters...we all know her as melissia

Aldramelech
11-29-2009, 02:05 AM
Some say that she enjoys performing cosmetic surgery on Zombies, and if she was a member of an Emo band she'd make a better job of the eyeliner. All we know is, she's called Mellisia.........

Herald of Nurgle
11-29-2009, 04:07 AM
Some say that she's a robot sent from the future to kill us all, and that recently GW purchased her name to advertise their products. All we know is, she's called Celestine.......

Aldramelech
12-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Some say that she dresses in a tin foil suit to prevent mutation, and if she had written the book of revelations it would be alot weirder! All we know is, shes called Mellisia........

person person
12-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Some say she was born the daughter of Medusa, with a witch hunter codex in her hands All we know is she's called Melissia.

Herald of Nurgle
12-20-2009, 01:49 PM
Some say that babies cry in her presence, and that I burn whenever I see her. All we know is she's called Melissia.

Cyberscape7
01-04-2010, 06:28 AM
Some say she's what Willis was talking about and that if she was given 20 minutes with a water pistol she could extinguish the sun.
All we know is that Top Gears gonna sue!
Oh and her names Mellisa

RocketRollRebel
01-04-2010, 08:12 AM
I say that she is Dark Wing duck

Cyberscape7
01-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Some say that she invented the question mark and that when she dressed up in a black driving suit on Top Gear they eventually cut her carbrakes so she drove off an ocean aircraft carrier.
all we know is she was the stig but now shes called Mellisa:cool:

Aldramelech
01-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Goodbye

Aldramelech
01-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Goodbye

Ole
01-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Melissia. 'Nuff said!

person person
01-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Some say that when the mayans predicted 2012, they predicted the year GW dropped SoB. All we know is she's called Melissia.

Master Bryss
01-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Some say that she only knows 2 facts about Orks, and both of them are wrong, and that each of her fingers counts as 150 of the Emperor's 1000 a day.

All we know is that she's called Melissia.

crazyredpraetorian
01-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Some say that she is a female Space Marine or a male SOB. We may never know......................All we know is that she's called Melissia.

Stormlord Aeirling
01-10-2010, 07:44 PM
The story goes like this...

One day, the emperor was looking down from his golden throne and realized sisters of battle hadn't been updated in ages. much to his horror, he then discovered they still didn't have very many plastic models, and that the basic sister box costed $45! He was even more horrified when he discovered that they're current codex was not as competitive as it should be. But nothing could compare to his horror and wrath upon finding that all the non-sister players were laughing at his brave minions and saying they were useless and lame.

Something had to be done. this could not go on like this, or sisters of battle would die out completely.

So, he searched and searched until he found an SOB player who was still true to her army. He appeared to her in a vision and told her it was now here duty to insure that nobody said bad things about Sob, and that she must never give up lobbying GW for an update.

He also mentioned beating up chuck noris and sparring with a guy called sangre on a site called Bell of lost souls, but thats a different story...

oh, and he also threw in something about her beating up people who insulted her over the internet, but again thats a different story.

And do you know who that SOB player is?

Thats right, Melissa.

Cyberscape7
01-11-2010, 01:54 AM
SoB suck!!! Now lets see if Mellisa will kill me... Nobody here looks lik-AIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....
Mysterious voice-Sisters of Battle do not suck...

Aldramelech
01-11-2010, 02:42 AM
Goodbye