PDA

View Full Version : A question on Bjorn

S0ULDU5T
11-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Ok, so I might just be retarded but since Bjorn is an Independent Character, doesn't that mean he can join units? This would mean that, in my recollection, he's the only walker/MC that can join a unit in the entire game?

DarkLink
11-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Since when is Bjorn an Independent Character:confused:?

The AKH
11-14-2009, 07:35 PM
Bjorn is not an Independent Character. He is a "Special Character" insofar as he is a unique unit with a name and backstory. But his unit type is still "Vehicle (Walker)", and he does not have the Independent Character rule. So, no, he can't join units.

S0ULDU5T
11-15-2009, 10:53 AM
Makes sense, coming from a long session of Warhammer Fantasy so forgot that a special character had to have the Independant Character special rule in this game. Thanks for clearing that up ^_^

Since when is Bjorn an Independent Character?

Sorry again ^_^* But can you imagine if he could join units? It would be a really awesome idea and would be just pure destruction I think.

DarkLink
11-15-2009, 02:25 PM
No worries. It reminds me of one local gamer who got his fluff mixed up, thinking that Imperial Fist Dreadnoughts often acted as Sergeants (actually, Sergeants often wear Tactical Dreadnought Armor. Close, but not quite).

At least, I think it was the Fists...

Vindur
11-15-2009, 05:39 PM
The only vehicle with the IC rule is Absurel Vect but is specifically mentions he cant join units