Daemon scrubs:
H.Q.
-Bloodthirster: Greater reward, exalted reward - 300 pts

Troops.
- 10 bloodletters - 100 pts

Heavy support.
-Daemon prince: MoK, Exalted reward, Wings - 230 pts

Exactly 1850.

Pretty straight forward, 7 flyers swooping across the map, vector stricking and baleflaming ****. Rhinos take objectives.
Opinions?
TY in advanced =3

Angelofblades
06-21-2013, 05:21 PM
Why not do the list in reverse? Daemons primary and CSM secondary? At least that way you get the benefits (and risks) of the Warpstorm table.

4+ invul save heldrake is a ***** to deal with. Yeah I know your not going to get 3 Heldrakes, but you only really need 1.

With how fast the game is getting, it's really a huge risk to put anything in reserves if it doesn't have an assured chance of coming in on the turn you need it to.

Also why not Plaguebearers over blood letters. You need a troops unit with survivability. PB's do that for you.

chicop76
06-24-2013, 05:25 AM
It look ok. The 3 helldrakes is the most scary thing in the list.

It really depends who are you going up against. Some armies will buckle hard against that list. Some will tear the list apart.

The only thing that would make this a good list if you get true names, riftbringer, or portalglyph.

I prefer damonettes as troops. The plaguebearers are good if you are facing no cover save denial. If you can deny coversaves they do not do so well. My thing on thirsters is they do not have fleet or +3 run like daemonettes.