PDA

View Full Version : 1850 dark angels/blood angels

the plague
06-16-2013, 02:41 PM
Hi, just after some feed back on the below list I don't have any armour at all apart from the two dreads
and drop pod and with three kids and a wife I have o intention of getting any soon, so any critique would be welcome I do have other models I can swap around (heavy and special weapons more termies etc)

HQ(100pts)

Librarian (100pts) mastery 2

Elites (490pts)

Deathwing Terminator Squad (245pts)

Assault Cannon ,Pair of lightning Claws, Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield

Dreadnought (135pts) Assault Cannon ,Twin Linked Autocannon

Dreadnought (110pts) Plasma Cannon Power Fist with Storm Bolter

Troops(380pts)

Tactical Squad (190pts)

Plasma Cannon , Plasmagun ,Power Armour, 9x Tactical Marine Combi-Plasma Veteran Sgt

Tactical Squad (190pts)

Plasma Cannon Plasmagun Power Armour, 9x Tactical Marine Sergeant, Combi-Plasma Veteran Sgt
Fast Attack (265pts)

Ravenwing Attack Squadron (125pts)

2x Meltagun 2x Ravenwing BikersPower Lance (15pts), Veteran Sgt ,power lance

Ravenwing Attack Squadron (140pts)

, 2x Plasmagun 2xRavenwing Biker Melta Bombs Power Lance Veteran Sgt , power lance

Heavy Support (130pts)

Devastator Squad (130pts)

Missle launcher x 4

Blood Angels 5th Edition (Allied Detachment)

HQ(175pts)

Librarian (175pts) Epistolary Jump Pack(25pts)

Elites (175pts)

Sternguard Veterans(175pts) 4x Combi-Melta ,power weapon and combi melta drop pod

Troops(135pts)

Assault Squad (135pts) Hand Flamer ,sgt- Hand Flamer Power Weapon

chicop76
06-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Have to re read the sternguard. I do not think they can assault out of a drop pod. Well I meant I have to re re read to ss if it can be done really.

I thought this is a good combo.

Both armies can drop two sqauds with out scatter. With drop pod assault you can get a huge turn out on a 1st turn deep strikes since da terminators can deep strike turn 1.

Drop pod assault is good due to the homers you can take on the pods for the turn two deep strikers.

I was thinking Greyknights since Mordock and do the same thing.

the plague
06-17-2013, 03:05 AM
Well I figured on deep striking termites and sterguard together so they can shoot three desperate units if needed or kill something scary outright

chicop76
06-17-2013, 05:27 AM
Well I figured on deep striking termites and sterguard together so they can shoot three desperate units if needed or kill something scary outright

Sorry was thinking vanguard. I think combi-plasma would be better. Your assault marines can take 4 melta weapons 2x inferno pistols, and two melta guns.