PDA

View Full Version : New FAQ/Errata for Eldar. Did not see anyone put up a notice, so here it is.

Daemonette666
06-15-2013, 05:49 AM
A very small Errata indeed.

Reference – Profiles, Ranged Weapons
Replace the Shadow Weaver's profile with the following.

#####################
#####################
########
############

" Blanked out for GWs IP protecton" (humour people even if it is bad humour)

That is it nothing else. Maybe GW has gotten better at their codexes, or they have not had enough feedback from players looking for loopholes, or finding them and rules errors from playing the new codex yet.

Defenestratus
06-15-2013, 05:55 AM
A very small Errata indeed.

Reference – Profiles, Ranged Weapons
Replace the Shadow Weaver's profile with the following.

#####################
#####################
########
############

" Blanked out for GWs IP protecton" (humour people even if it is bad humour)

That is it nothing else. Maybe GW has gotten better at their codexes, or they have not had enough feedback from players looking for loopholes, or finding them and rules errors from playing the new codex yet.

Yeah this was the faq that came out before the Codex was released. Nothing new to see unfortunately.

z3n1st
06-15-2013, 07:27 PM
I feel like I got

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Power Klawz
06-15-2013, 09:23 PM
Actually it looks like they made an update to the Autarch.

The path of strategy special rule should read: "If your army contains one or more Autarchs you can modify any of your reserve rolls by +1 or -1 (The Autarch is never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you).

Dalleron
06-16-2013, 03:32 AM
I know its been said before, but sometimes I wish there was a "like" button on these forums, for reasons such as the above post.

Power Klawz
06-16-2013, 10:42 AM
I know its been said before, but sometimes I wish there was a "like" button on these forums, for reasons such as the above post.

Hey, you know the rules... and so do I.