Heavy Support

War Walker x's 3 Scatter lasers 210

War Walker scatter lasers 70 XX

2nd HQ

Farseer jetbike singing spear 120 XX

the XX are models i already have and built

davel
06-15-2013, 02:28 AM
Flyers may be tough to deal with, may be kit out your next war wakers with scatter and eml . As a long term eldar player I know the pain of having to rearm glued models

The dragons are achieving the same job as the writh guard. If you are maxing out on drive up and bust tanks all well but a little flexibility you may consider different aspects or direct wraith armaments

The bright lances on the serpents, this may do the wraith guards job for them. This list will be the Bain of tanks but may struggle against other builds, I would personally opt for anti horde guns, shuriken you going to get up close keeps thing cheap (or used to)or scatter laser or both (new rules sinergy, but pricey)

Hope that helps

Dave l

rle68
06-15-2013, 07:32 AM
Flyers may be tough to deal with, may be kit out your next war wakers with scatter and eml . As a long term eldar player I know the pain of having to rearm glued models

The dragons are achieving the same job as the writh guard. If you are maxing out on drive up and bust tanks all well but a little flexibility you may consider different aspects or direct wraith armaments

The bright lances on the serpents, this may do the wraith guards job for them. This list will be the Bain of tanks but may struggle against other builds, I would personally opt for anti horde guns, shuriken you going to get up close keeps thing cheap (or used to)or scatter laser or both (new rules sinergy, but pricey)

Hope that helps

Dave l

all comments appreciated.. the war walkers with scatter lasers and either a shuri cannon or bright lance will be ok with flyers... depending on how you interpret the 2 different wordings on laser lock.. it works either way.. and the walkers are good for troops as well

yeah the fire dragons are overkill...would like some warp spiders or scorpions but alas none in the box at this time :(

i might tone down the lances on the serpents not sure yet

did a test run last nght and a guided war walker squadron shot down two storm ravens lol