PDA

View Full Version : Battle Focus and Falling Back

Vallen
06-08-2013, 09:34 AM
Quick question. I've looked at the rules for battle focus, running, and falling back and I can't find anything that contradicts this....

Can a unit that is falling back still use battle focus?

I'm not sure how often this would come into play but being able to shoot at the guys chasing you and then running further or running back towards the enemy to get into range to shoot might come in handy from time to time....granted the shots are snapshots but still.

nurglez
06-08-2013, 11:34 AM
I would say no, as generally while falling back you cannot move except to fall back, however I don't have the rulebook at the moment so can't back it up :(

chicop76
06-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Last I look you will be running off the table even quicker with the ability too shoot.

DarkLink
06-08-2013, 12:21 PM
If you can Run and shoot, you can use Battle Focus. Falling back allows you to still shoot, however it says you can't move other than the Fall Back move, so no Running and thus no Battle Focus.

Vallen
06-08-2013, 09:21 PM
If you can Run and shoot, you can use Battle Focus. Falling back allows you to still shoot, however it says you can't move other than the Fall Back move, so no Running and thus no Battle Focus.

Ok I just read the part about shooting while falling back and since running is in the shooting phase I thought that would be possible. I missed the part about moving. Thanks for the clarification.