PDA

View Full Version : Allied flyers for Eldar...

Bitrider
06-07-2013, 10:30 AM
I think there was a post around here but eh...

I want flyers for my 1850 to 1999 standard non-FW games. One of my main concerns though is model cost vs performance. I am thinking about just take a DE flyer for the actual price savings and it seems to be as good as or better than the Eldar flyer.

I am not opposed to taking Necrons, but would rather stick to a battle brother ally. So the question is, which flyer choice for the Eldar taking into consideration price of the model vs performance.

Thanks.

G00dySmiley
06-07-2013, 10:35 AM
DE fliers are pretty hot, str 9 lances. and they ally very well with eldar otherwise. would need to see what you typically run to see what best compliments you though

Bitrider
06-07-2013, 10:49 AM
DE fliers are pretty hot, str 9 lances. and they ally very well with eldar otherwise. would need to see what you typically run to see what best compliments you though

Thanks. I am looking for anit-air without going with the Aegis line. Since I am only run one Razorwing in standard games, I am looking at maybe one Eldar flying to round it out. Keeps my costs down. Still mulling it over.