PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of fan fiction...

The Last Lamenter
06-03-2013, 07:32 PM
I’m honestly a bit embarrassed to admit this because I swore to myself I’d never stoop to this level, but then again, I’ve never been THIS into something. I’ve written some fan fiction set in the grim darkness of the far future. I’ve already made peace with the fact that it will never be published as I am aware that the BB was flooded with something like 20,000 submissions in their last contest, so I’ve opted to do this just for fun, but I’d still like to do it right with the proper respect to standards set by the authors. I’d like to post it somewhere on BOLS, since there are so many experts here who have read every scrap of lore and can provide insight and suggestions, but is there a more appropriate place that I don’t know about? I’ve only been a part of this forum for a little over a year. links would be greatly appreciated.

The Girl
06-03-2013, 11:38 PM
I’d like to post it somewhere on BOLS, since there are so many experts here who have read every scrap of lore and can provide insight and suggestions, but is there a more appropriate place that I don’t know about?

Most appropriate place on BoLS would be the Background Subforum: http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/forumdisplay.php?106-Warhammer-40K-Background

The Last Lamenter
06-04-2013, 09:34 AM
This is the same place. Did you intend to do that? thanks for responding.

Kyban
06-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Wouldn't your bols blog also be a good place for it? Haven't used mine though so I wouldn't know.