PDA

View Full Version : Paypal For Sale [UK] - Ltd. Ed. Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook - Mint

SJE
06-02-2013, 06:03 AM
For sale (UK based) a copy of the Limited Edition Warhammer 40K 6th Ed rulebook (so latest/current rule-set)

Its a limited edition of 4,000 Collector’s Editions will be printed on high quality parchment paper and comes in a leatherette case. Each volume of the Collector’s Edition (MSRP $132) is hand-numbered. The heavy paper makes this volume a real "weighty tome" that is fully three inches thick when ensconced in its deluxe case.

It also has a gorgeous 'stained glass' window effect when the wings of the presentation case are opened up and has a red silk ribbon.

http://www.icv2.com/images/23215Warhammer40KColl_LG.jpg

Book has been stored on shelf in its presentation case in a smoke-free house since it arrived- never been used and so is in mint condition.

I'm looking for reasonable/serious offers for the book, plus whatever postage options you wish to select (I can price them out via the Royal Mail for you). Any questions, please PM me.

Payment by Paypal (preferred for ease of use), bank transfer, or UK cheque. I'll ship internationally.