PDA

View Full Version : Art fourm?

fuzzbuket
11-07-2009, 04:48 AM
One of the things we all enjoy about warhammer is the background, and some of us like to draw:D
so how about an art fourm!
but until then post your doodles, paintings and freehand (its art!) up Here:D
i'll go first (okay 2nd my icon's 1st)
Pre-heresy Emperors children termie (done when warpcrafter was giving CC in 20 mins!)

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt339/fuzzbuket/IMG_0001.jpg

Blood angel terminator (done when I was 11)
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt339/fuzzbuket/baterminatorcopy.jpg

(photobuket post thing too big it looks nice smaller)

warpcrafter
11-07-2009, 11:33 AM
I would have said yes until I saw that picture. That's really awful. Perhaps you should leave the art to other people and work on your spelling and grammar.

fuzzbuket
11-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Oops sorry,ill remove it and post something better!
and I'll fix spelling! (photobuket is delibrate!)

Rapture
11-07-2009, 11:48 AM
I would have said yes until I saw that picture. That's really awful. Perhaps you should leave the art to other people and work on your spelling and grammar.

Thank god for constructive criticism!

Proportions are off especially in the arms. The solid black doesn't help either.

Edit: Ha. Sorry. I just saw that it was done when you were younger.

Katie Drake
11-07-2009, 01:21 PM

So mean, yet so funny.

Denzark
11-07-2009, 01:36 PM
"Every time I hear the word culture, I take the safety catch off my browning..."

L192837465
11-10-2009, 11:06 AM

At first I thought that was horribly mean, then I laughed my *** off. *E-five*

fuzzbuket
11-10-2009, 11:07 AM
post your own doodles too!:D

Aldramelech
11-10-2009, 11:12 AM
"Every time I hear the word culture, I take the safety catch off my browning..."

Ruppert! lol

Lerra
11-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Art could go in the modelling/painting forum. I don't know if there are enough people to support a drawing forum by themselves.

Good on you Fuzzbucket for taking the comments in stride :) I can't draw for beans so I'll leave the submissions to more talented folks . . .

BuFFo
11-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Voted yes.

Ignore the 'no' votes, as an extra forum wouldn't bother them in any way possible. At all. In any way.

40k is supposed to be a HOBBY, and its a crime not to have an art forum for artists.

Sangre
11-11-2009, 04:54 AM
Grim AND dark.

fuzzbuket
11-11-2009, 11:56 AM
I dont have any updates just some messages:D
@lerra people dont mind how good or bad you are just how hard you tried (also look in your local libary I found god-machine,reedemer, jerico, and inquisitor ancedent!:D)

@ BuFFo: Well said!!

@sangre: in the nice and colourful happyness of the near future ther is only noobs, fanboys and smurfs

Remember to Post Your Pics!

dogfacedboy_uk1
06-03-2010, 09:38 AM
I would ignore those who criticised your piece. I find it interesting actually and it does have some impact, the background needs to be replaced though as its pretty distracting. It is more comic book style image than anything else, the fact you drew it at age 11 is impressive to. It has a strange look to it which is interesting as a sketch type image at any rate.Notice how no one else has posted pictures.Maybe its because they suck at drawing themselves, I don't know, but an art section in the forum would be good.

Heres some concept sketches for some ideas for busts.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h182/dogfacedboy_uk1/Concept%20Sketches/WEBbustconcept1.jpg

This is probably the first thing i have drawn in about 15 years or more lol. I stopped doing 2d when i realised i sucked and now i have got into sculpting need to refresh my skills a little.

dfb

fuzzbuket
06-03-2010, 10:04 AM
they look really nice :D sadly i now just post my stuff in the gallery :P