PDA

View Full Version : New, but not.

Jay Biga
11-06-2009, 03:44 AM
Hi peoples,

Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself.
I'm new to this forum, but not to the game. I've been playing 40K since 1st edition (still own the hardcover book), hell I remember Marines going from toughness 3 to 4 and what a stink it raised!

I've played many different armies, though my fondest have always been (in no particular order) Orks, Guard and Marines.

Most of my old stuff is packed away and in storage, and at the moment the army that I play with most is an Ultramarines army that I recently started. It's almost up to 3000 points finished.
I know most people don't like the Ultras, but I don't care. I like blue, so there... ;)

Once the Marine army is done, I'll start work on an Imperial Guard army. Well, to be honest I already kinda did, building and painting both a Valkyrie and Leman Russ.

Is there a place on this forum where you can post your painting? Looking forward to show some of my stuff and find out what you guys think.

Happy to be on board, semper fi, do or die, gung ho and more Marine clichés...

MarshalAdamar
11-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Welcome to the boards. I think you'll find some really interesting threads here, its one of the better boards I've seen.

person person
11-08-2009, 02:14 AM
Welcome.

I have about 3,000 pt.s of Blue marines myself.

Jay Biga
11-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Thanks guys!
Looks to be a good community around here, glad to be part of it.

Aims
11-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Welcome to the Lounge. :)