PDA

View Full Version : ravenwing and deathwing knights

skilgannan
05-20-2013, 12:28 AM
Hi all

Just a quick question I've looked on the GW website but I could not find ravenwing black knights or deathwing knights. Can you build then from ravenwing attack squadron and deathwing terminators?

Thanks
Tim

Dalleron
05-20-2013, 12:48 AM
Deathwing Knights are built from the DA termie box. I've been told you can make shootie termies, assault termies and DW knights from one box. I say that because I haven't seen the box for myself.

RW BLackknights are made from the ravenwing command squad box, as I understand it.

skilgannan
05-20-2013, 12:51 AM
Thank you, that's cleared that up.

spaceman91
05-20-2013, 02:46 AM
Deathwing Knights are built from the DA termie box. I've been told you can make shootie termies, assault termies and DW knights from one box. I say that because I haven't seen the box for myself.

RW BLackknights are made from the ravenwing command squad box, as I understand it.

Your right, both are triple boxes.

Houghten
05-20-2013, 10:56 AM
Half right, spaceman.

The Ravenwing Command Squad is only a double box with the Black Knights; Ravenwing Bikers are separate.

I guess they figured it was cheaper to keep producing the Bikers than to add twin-linked boltguns to the Black Knights sprue. Can't see it myself, but if there's any other plausible reason I can't think of it.