PDA

View Full Version : Assault Phase Acts of Faith

Blackcloud6
05-18-2013, 06:47 PM
The SOB CODEX see that you lose unused FP at the end of "your turn." So I take in the enemy's assault phase I cannot try for any of the Acts of Faith that would help my Sisters, correct?

But if I got them in my turn for the assault phase, do I still have them in the enemy's assault phase?

Nabterayl
05-18-2013, 08:31 PM
As page 9 of the BRB indicates, the end of your turn is different from the end of a game turn. Thus, your first sentence is correct - you cannot use faith points generated on your turn in your opponent's turn. They go away at the end of your turn, so you always have zero faith points during your opponent's turn.

Blackcloud6
05-19-2013, 09:28 AM
As page 9 of the BRB indicates, the end of your turn is different from the end of a game turn. Thus, your first sentence is correct - you cannot use faith points generated on your turn in your opponent's turn. They go away at the end of your turn, so you always have zero faith points during your opponent's turn.

Thanks, that is what I thought and how I play it. it seems odd though that suddenly the faith act goes away and then comes back. I had a squad and Canoness locked in close combat for four turns last night and the Canoness, in a challenge kept going back and forth on the initiative gain due to the Act of faith. It would seem better to have the faith point exist through and be able to be used in the game turn.