PDA

View Full Version : Skaven Help: Rats and Bats

batjutsu
11-02-2009, 11:18 PM
Hi,
I want to make some Skaven conversions, and I am also thinking of making a diorama.

There are the rats with the ‘Skaven Rat Ogres and Giant Rats’, but they are part of the overall sprue. There also some on the Skaven Plague Monks sprue. Buying the kits just for the little rats would be expensive, and I do not have the spare money to ‘splash out’ like that :-( The Skaven Rat Swarms are great, and I have a few, I just want a few more rats to place in quirky places.

I also want some bats, Games Workshop have some, but again like with rats the small bats are in a swarm.

Lastly, I would love to have some Skaven and normal rat skulls.

So I have carried out a search on rat and bat models to add a bit more diversity.

I have checked Hasslefree, Heresey and Privateer Press. Reaper Miniatures has several figures I could use.

Does anyone know of another miniature company that has roughly what I am after or even someone that makes their own?

Thanks for your time

Aenir
11-03-2009, 08:46 AM
I know your kind of adverse to getting the swarms, but (at least with the bat swarm) it comes sep. and you dont have to glue them on to the base to make the swarm :)

batjutsu
11-03-2009, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the info about the bats :)