PDA

View Full Version : Techmarines!

Tynskel
04-23-2013, 11:06 AM
Q: Can a model with the ability to repair Hull Points or Immobilised/Weapon Destroyed results from the Vehicle Damage Table use this ability on Zooming Flyers? (p80)
A: No, unless they are embarked upon the Zooming Flyer while attempting the repair.

Hahah! IC Techmarines embarked on Stormravens are back!

DaemonForge
04-28-2013, 09:33 AM
If only they gave hull points back when they were successful with their repairs...

Kawauso
04-28-2013, 09:43 AM
If only they gave hull points back when they were successful with their repairs...

Um...they do, as per the 6th edition FAQs.

DaemonForge
04-28-2013, 08:56 PM
oh re-he-he-he-eally?!?!?!

Maybe I should read those... hmmm...

8)

Tynskel
04-28-2013, 09:28 PM
oh re-he-he-he-eally?!?!?!

Maybe I should read those... hmmm...

8)

Yeah, read the FAQs about techmarines. Taking a Master of the Forge or regular Techmarine became a fun thing to do with your Stormraven.

Wolfshade
04-29-2013, 01:58 AM
Yeah, read the FAQs about techmarines. Taking a Master of the Forge or regular Techmarine became a fun thing to do with your Stormraven.

Otherwise known as the new crew member..

Magpie
04-29-2013, 02:17 AM
Otherwise known as the new crew member..

On any vehicle !

Wolfshade
04-29-2013, 02:41 AM
Does he count as an IC when he is alone? I cannot recall.

If not there would be issues with multi-unit occupancy.

If he were embarked in a Rhino, could the Rhino use its "repair" roll as well as the techmarines or would you have to choose one or the other. (I don't have any books with me, being at work :()

Nabterayl
04-29-2013, 02:48 AM
Does he count as an IC when he is alone? I cannot recall.
Dark Angels techmarines, vanilla masters of the forge, vanilla techmarines, Grey Knights techmarines, Black Templars techmarines, and CSM warpsmiths are ICs.
Blood Angels techmarines and Space Wolves iron priests are not.

Magpie
04-29-2013, 03:49 AM
If he were embarked in a Rhino, could the Rhino use its "repair" roll as well as the techmarines or would you have to choose one or the other. (I don't have any books with me, being at work :()

The Rhino has and ability and the Techie has an ability, one or the other using their ability doesn't affect the other's ability so I'd say they can both attempt a repair.

Wolfshade
04-29-2013, 03:52 AM
Dark Angels techmarines, vanilla masters of the forge, vanilla techmarines, Grey Knights techmarines, Black Templars techmarines, and CSM warpsmiths are ICs.
Blood Angels techmarines and Space Wolves iron priests are not.

Ah ha! As I suspected I am not going mad, well, madder.
I play BA and I thought there was a reason I couldn't have Mr. Techie as a ride-a-long.

rtmaitreya
04-29-2013, 05:40 PM
People haven't mentioned the IG version.
They are NOT ICs, they are regular Cs in their own small units.
They do NOT heal a hull point when they fix immobilize and weapon destroy as it stands in their FAQ.

RTM