PDA

View Full Version : Forgeworld Tau Rules

mallet_man
04-20-2013, 07:13 AM
Hi guys, I have a copy of imperial armour 3 with the tau rules, I am just wondering if there is anywhere I can get updated rules for the new
edition such as a FAQ or something? and the current list for what tau FW stuff is 40k approved?
Thanks
MM

gcsmith
04-20-2013, 07:43 AM
No faq from FW yet for the new book.

Tyrendian
04-20-2013, 08:09 AM
yeah... sadly FW is even worse at this than regular GW, which means they're really really terrible *sigh*

gcsmith
04-20-2013, 08:43 AM
yeah... sadly FW is even worse at this than regular GW, which means they're really really terrible *sigh*

Can#t have an FAQ without time for people to ask questions

Tyrendian
04-20-2013, 11:33 AM
well... FWs entire existence might just be enough time for them to put out some decent FAQs and Errata... which they still have to do even once... or just a simple proofreading of the books they print - they even fail at that (see Aeronautica - Ork Flakk Trukk without a Flakk weapon *sigh*)

Gotthammer
04-20-2013, 12:18 PM
well... FWs entire existence might just be enough time for them to put out some decent FAQs and Errata... which they still have to do even once...

*cough* (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/Downloads.html)

Tyrendian
04-20-2013, 04:26 PM
ok "not even once" was too harsh I'll admit it :)
most of those are not FAQs or Errata though - mainly updates for 6th Ed... they didn't bother to correct the various glaringly obvious mistakes in IA:Aeronautica, for example... so I'll stick with my stamement: FW is even worse at this than GW is :)

Mr.Pickelz
04-20-2013, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the link Gotthammer! :)