PDA

View Full Version : Ethereals power question

Dan Robert Geiman
04-18-2013, 08:58 PM
I was wondering if the ethereals storm of fire ability works on the kroot with the sniper rounds it says it works on the kroot rifles firing pulse rounds?

Dan Robert Geiman
04-18-2013, 09:04 PM
another question i have would the pulse accelerator work on the kroot rifles with sniper rounds. thanks

Nabterayl
04-18-2013, 09:50 PM
I was wondering if the ethereals storm of fire ability works on the kroot with the sniper rounds it says it works on the kroot rifles firing pulse rounds?
No. Since they bothered to say "Kroot rifles firing pulse rounds" we should not assume that they meant "Kroot rifles generally."

another question i have would the pulse accelerator work on the kroot rifles with sniper rounds. thanks
No. I think there's a pretty good argument to be made that it works on kroot rifles firing pulse rounds, but the argument for and against is the same as Storm of Fire.

gcsmith
04-19-2013, 02:53 AM
Since when do kroot get access to pulse accelerator?

ElectricPaladin
04-19-2013, 02:54 AM
Since when do kroot get access to pulse accelerator?

I think that's a purely theoretical question. Actually, it's totally impossible to ever get that drone into a Kroot squad.

gcsmith
04-19-2013, 03:04 AM
I think that's a purely theoretical question. Actually, it's totally impossible to ever get that drone into a Kroot squad.

Exactly, so the question is a exercise in futility.

No sniper rounds do not use the Etheral's power since the power mentions their PULSE rounds not their sniper rounds.