PDA

View Full Version : Dark Angels 2500 points army FOR FUN

DARK ANGEL
04-17-2013, 06:53 PM
Hello everyone, while experimenting with the new codex I thought this list would be fun to play-NOT FOR COMPETITIVE USES- so here it is:

Dark Angels Army List

HQ:
Belial with storm shield and stormbolter 190 points
+
Deathwing command squad with 3 thunder hammer an storm shields (one has the deathwing company banner, a champion with the halberd of Caliban, an apothecary with a heavy flamer
325 points

Company master with artificer armor, combi-plasma,power sword, and perfidious relic of the Unforgiven
150 points
+
Dark angel command squad with a champion, apothecary, 3 plasma guns, and a dark angel company banner
Everyone has bolt pistols but the apothecary
220 points

Sammael on his corvex that include a plasma cannon and twin-linked stormbolter
200 points
+
3 bike Ravenwing command squad with a grenade launcher, ravenwing company banner, a champion, and an apothecary, everyone is out fitted with plasma talons, Corvus hammer (not including champion who instead has the blade of caliban), and bolt pistols ( with exception of the apothecary)
170 points

ELITES:
None

TROOPS:

5 man terminator squad with AC and two thunder hammers and storm shields plus sergeant with power sword 250 points

5 man terminator squad with AC and two thunder hammers and storm shields plus sergeant with power sword 250 points

10 man tactical squad with plasma gun and plasma cannon, veteran sergeant 195 points

10 man tactical squad with plasma gun and plasma cannon, veteran sergeant 195 points

3 bike ravenwing attack squadron with 2 melta guns, veteran Sargent with chainsword, everyone is outfitted with boltpistols (sarg has melta bombs)
110 points

3 bike ravenwing attack squadron with 2 melta guns, veteran Sargent with chainsword, everyone is outfitted with boltpistols (sarg has melta bombs)
110 points

FAST ATTACK:
3 bike black knights with melta bombs, power weapon, and grenade launcher, everyone is outfitted with boltpistols and Corvus hammers
142 points

HEAVY SUPPORT:
None

TOTAL: 2507 points
If you have any questions please ask and I will be mostly facing tau and would appreciate it if anyone would give me a 2500 tau list that I could potentially face. Please remember that this list is only for fun. Basic rundown would be that the Deathwing are assualters that deep strike with the ravenwing, Ravenwing are the anit- vehicle/ hit and runners, and the tactical chapters will be the objective defender. I'm basically trying to incorporate ALL the dark angels instead of just bikes or terminators.

Thanks you guys, DARK ANGEL

Bigred
04-17-2013, 08:36 PM
Let's shepherd this one over to the 40k Army List forum - where it will get much better feedback!

DARK ANGEL
04-17-2013, 10:33 PM
My Lord! Before I do, I would like to hear your opinion on this list