PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants to Hang Out?

ElectricPaladin
04-16-2013, 10:12 AM
My wife's online knitting community has been doing these hangouts. They get together on Google and hang out on webcam while knitting and chilling. I think that we could pull of the same thing, and it would be a lot of fun. I asked my wife how they pulled it off, and she said that I should start like this.

If you're interested, post your real name and google account handle. I'll add you to what will hopefully be a growing "BoLS" circle. Then, the next time a lot of us are on at the same time, I'll start a hangout. And we can all paint and and model and argue about Black Templars in real time.

If you aren't interested, I won't hold it against you.

I'll go ahead and put myself out there to start. My name is Mark L. S. Stone. You can find me on google as mark (DOT) ls (DOT) stone (AT) gmail.com.

And you are..?

Wildeybeast
04-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Sounds like a good idea, but I'm not sure the Transatlantic time difference will make it particularly feasible for us Brits to join you. Good luck with it though.

ElectricPaladin
04-16-2013, 02:50 PM
Sounds like a good idea, but I'm not sure the Transatlantic time difference will make it particularly feasible for us Brits to join you. Good luck with it though.

There were British knitters (britters?) in my wife's hangout. Just sayin'...

gwensdad
04-16-2013, 03:57 PM
I used to do hangouts more often but stuff happened (very long story)

anyway I am Kent Jakway / gwensdad2003 @ gmail

gwensdad
04-16-2013, 04:24 PM
also, is anyone part of the G+ warhammer 40K community? That may be a place to meet some new people to talk to as well.

Phototoxin
04-16-2013, 05:41 PM
Unless we did a seperate GMT one?

jgebi
04-16-2013, 11:32 PM
I'm in be nice to have a little bigger group but I live in Australia so time difference but hey worth a shot
Jason Gebicki and not sure what you mean by handle but guess you mean my Gmail so [email protected]

Psychosplodge
04-17-2013, 02:32 AM
G+ and webcam? sorry i'm out...

Does sound cool though, but I generally find americans can't fathom my accent, which is why forums work...

Wolfshade
04-17-2013, 02:35 AM
G+ and webcam? sorry i'm out...

Does sound cool though, but I generally find americans can't fathom my accent, which is why forums work...

Sorry what did you say?

Psychosplodge
04-17-2013, 02:40 AM
sbfdndvosslsdsl
:p