PDA

View Full Version : DA terminator bodyguard

docbungle
04-16-2013, 03:55 AM
Hi all

I am trying to figure out best way to have some friends with Belial and I was wondering which way people are going;

Death Knights
Command Squad
Regular Termies.

Any suggestions welcome

Cheers

Tynskel
04-16-2013, 06:18 AM
well, you want heavy weapons to take advantage of the pinpoint teleport. So that rules out Death Knights, for the most part.

apahllo
04-16-2013, 04:48 PM
I'm with tynskel, the knights are awesome but I think they are best in a landraider.

If had A LOT of fun with a 10 man deathwing unit and 2 plasma cannons, twin linked is kinda awesome with the cannons and split fire is just the icing on the cake.
10+belial(and his teleport homer) termies wherever you want on turn 1 is guaranteed to rain on your opponents parade.

navihawk11
04-17-2013, 03:09 PM
Ten regular guys with Cyclones is sure to do the trick.

Power Klawz
04-17-2013, 03:25 PM
When did they start going by Death Knights?

But yeah, ten dudes with big guns is how you do it. Probably any heavy weapon choice will get you what you want, just a matter of taste and circumstance really. (Cyclones and plasma have been mentioned, but I personally <3 assault cannons.)

docbungle
04-18-2013, 01:28 AM
Cheers guys you confirmed some of my thinking

apahllo
04-18-2013, 10:22 AM
When did they start going by Death Knights?

But yeah, ten dudes with big guns is how you do it. Probably any heavy weapon choice will get you what you want, just a matter of taste and circumstance really. (Cyclones and plasma have been mentioned, but I personally <3 assault cannons.)
That's the beauty of the deathwing, variety up the ying yang